What are you hoping for Christmas?

As nice as it might be to get an AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot, those are out of our gift budget range for now. (I'm not complaining though, I've learned to be happy and content with what I can get :D)

But I am hoping to get something I want to help keep me in shape with low-impact exercise that won't mess up my knee like I did earlier this year with speed walking, and that something is a bicycle, and I prefer a basic bike over the ones with 10 speeds, something like in the pic below which can be bought for under $100. (of course I would see about making a detector holder for it :lol:)

View attachment 400684

lol im the same! all i need is my totlots the carrot and the garrettlol:D

Now if you can just figure out a way to attach a scoop to it that auto digs & sifts when you get a beep....

It's not "auto dig", but maybe attach something like this ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

metaldetectingmadeeasy.jpg

To get our farmhouse remodel finished and move in! It's getting close, having worked every day without fail since September. Got the exterior finished, new roof, new windows, new sheet rock throughout, new plumbing, electrical, insulation, and HVAC, and just yesterday I installed the new bamboo flooring in part of it, a bit more to go tomorrow. Painting inside, trim, then the kitchen and second bathroom and we'll be done. Sheesh... I hope we get there by Christmas!

To get our farmhouse remodel finished and move in! It's getting close, having worked every day without fail since September. Got the exterior finished, new roof, new windows, new sheet rock throughout, new plumbing, electrical, insulation, and HVAC, and just yesterday I installed the new bamboo flooring in part of it, a bit more to go tomorrow. Painting inside, trim, then the kitchen and second bathroom and we'll be done. Sheesh... I hope we get there by Christmas!

WOW, you have been busy !!!! :shock:

It probably almost feels like you built a whole new house :lol:

Hope you get done before Christmas, if not, take a Christmas break, you earned it ! :lol:

And Santa, most importantly let there be peace and ah, never mind.
I want my Equinox and better shoulders that don’t grind.
Could you throw in a 6” coil for the EQ!
Then let that coil swing over all the gold too.
Please Santa, I think you get the gist.
If you can’t remember what I want, then I’ll text you a list.

Merry Christmas

WOW, you have been busy !!!! :shock:

It probably almost feels like you built a whole new house :lol:

Hope you get done before Christmas, if not, take a Christmas break, you earned it ! :lol:

Yes I have, and yes it does. It's pretty much a new house now but holy cow, the work involved has just about done me in lol...

If we don't get in by Christmas I'll probably have an old fashioned temper tantrum, not that it would do me any good but I might feel better afterwards :lol:

Back
Top Bottom