micronta 3001

mooncalfmetal

Elite Member
hello all, yea i do have a micronta 3001, got it for free from a buddie that was movin and he never used it, so i told him i would take it and see if it worked.

ive changed the 6 aa's to 1 9v, and rewound the coils into a flat styal , i really have no clue put it seems to work.

ive found bout 20 hotwheels, some wher 6-8 inches down, and one crusty penny, at 3-4 inches. just been playin in the yard!

i live in belton, cass, mo. near the old air base. i love to walk in the woods and mdin just seems like the next best thing. bein that im in the woods alot i already know of may places to hunt. everthing from parks to an old cemetery deap in the woods. all that i can walk to from my place, i just found a school, circa 1895. i know its well in the burnt district, but hay im havin funn

Welcome from Lenexa!

Just to let you know, cemeteries are off limits, both ethically and legally.

Belton should have some good areas to detect; what is the "burnt district"?

:welcome2:from northern Virginia. Any detector that works and lets you enjoy the experience is a good detector.

Welcome to the forum from Vancouver, WA...........Used to live in your neck of the woods........Belton, Holden, Blue Springs, and also Independence..........There'a alot of history, Civil war sites, and the such..........Happy Hunting!!

yo to all thanks for the greets,
rickO, mooncalf is old slang , really old for born a fool
ed, yes i know cemeteries are a no go but i could hit the front gate, around the out side of the wall, and the trail up to. plus the place is bout 40 x 80 foot and i think that most of the graves have been moved to a cemetery out west of d hwy and 58 hwy, thers a place marker ther that states that graves were exhumed from a cemetery off of prospect who were yearly settlers.

the burnt district is the 4 county's south of the mo on the border that was burnt to the ground because of order # 11 (civil war stuff), look it up, i dont remember the specifics, but i do remember that thay only had 15 days to get what thay could and leave.

once again, thanks

Back
Top Bottom