A solid week for keepers

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, this is an accumulation of a couple hunts this week. Had a great week of coin spills, including the 2 washingtons and a Rosie spill yesterday. Wednesday I got 2 war nickels, a Rosie, and 2 wheats in one hole. The rest of the finds were scattered throughout many different parks and even a couple short cellar hole hunts. Been working on a nice colonial spot, but have yet to pull that diamond out of the rough that I know is in there. Will keep you all updated! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0810190901_Film4.jpg
    0810190901_Film4.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 664
Wow! Nice digs. The hot weather and dry ground finally arrived here. No detecting until we get some substantial rain here.

Hey everyone, this is an accumulation of a couple hunts this week. Had a great week of coin spills, including the 2 washingtons and a Rosie spill yesterday. Wednesday I got 2 war nickels, a Rosie, and 2 wheats in one hole. The rest of the finds were scattered throughout many different parks and even a couple short cellar hole hunts. Been working on a nice colonial spot, but have yet to pull that diamond out of the rough that I know is in there. Will keep you all updated! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Looks like you have been killing it 👍👍👍👍Stocking up for next hockey seasons bet :laughing:laughing: Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom