July CRH Report - More Wheaties & A Silver Ender!

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from July. :D I was specifically targeting dimes and unfortunately was onto a major skunk streak (and it didn't help that my order came in a week late once, too). :lol: I was at 6 skunk boxes of dimes in a row (continuing from the end of June) when I found a silver dime in the form of my first silver dime ender! (I also found a wheatie ender, but not my first). Below are my results:

Penny Box: 1936 :clap:, 1944-D x2, 1946, 1948-D, 1951, 1951-D, 1953, 1956-D x2, & 1958.

Dime Box: No silver. :(

Dime Box: 1962-D. :clap:

Totals: 11 Wheaties, & 1 silver Rosie dime.

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God bless. :D

July - Old Wheatie (Resized).jpg

July - Rosie (Resized).jpg

July - Wheaties & Rosie (Resized).jpg

July - Wheatie Ender (Resized).jpg

July - Rosie Ender (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on that beautiful silver ender, they are so exciting to see in the box. The wheaties are nice too, Congrats

Good to see you got that silver dime, and its nice to see you pulling those wheaties! Royal Wishes for a better silver ratio for you! Keep plugging away!
Thank you, KingTotsalot! I appreciate your kind words. :D

Congrats on that beautiful silver ender, they are so exciting to see in the box. The wheaties are nice too, Congrats
Thank you, Levi! It was really cool to open the box and see that mint mark staring at me. :yes:

What's the chances of that to finding two nice enders...congrats on the silver and wheatie!
Thank you, John! I don't know, but it definitely isn't high! :lol:

Congrats on some nice finds even though it took much persistence on your part. Keep up the good work !
Thank you, jkbemdavis! I have 4 boxes ordered to come in this weekend or next week (not sure yet which it will be). :D

Congrats, Wolfie, on your silver & wheaties... especially on your first silver ender! :woot:

Thank you, jkbemdavis! I have 4 boxes ordered to come in this weekend or next week (not sure yet which it will be).

That should be fun when they come in. Hopefully you’ll net a few keepers.

Congrats, Wolfie, on your silver & wheaties... especially on your first silver ender! :woot:
Thank you, Princess! It was really neat to find. :yes:

Congrats on those nice saves!
Thank you, Twizzler! :D

That should be fun when they come in. Hopefully you’ll net a few keepers.
Well, only the three boxes of dimes came in, and no silver was found. :( But I did have fun searching, and I still have a couple weeks before my August report. :D

Back
Top Bottom