Bounty Hunter... machine of choice?

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
I hit a couple of the local beaches today just to see how these recent swells and change of wind direction was affecting them. It was a bit of a cob but at least i could get in. As i started hunting i noticed there were 4 people hunting the dry sand .... all but one was using BHs. At the second even smaller beach... there were 3 hunters there all had BHs. Im seeing a pattern here..... looks like you guys need to trade in those expensive Xcals/CTX and CZs for something a little more reasonable. I mean 6 out of 7 hunters cant be wrong.

Dew

:jawdrop:

Did I just go and buy the wrong detector again?????

:detector:

That's the kind of purchase we need to encourage... maybe we could print out some stickers for our machines that say bounty hunter just in case anyone is watching to see what we are swinging...:lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE my BH IV!!
ok, so I bought it for my son… but I use it in the park near our house and I beat that thing up.

For $66????? How could you possibly go wrong?

Its a great intro/dry sand machine… especially since it is not deep and leaves a lot of the good stuff for the rest of us!

Pilikia.... a closet BH user.... he needs an intervention.:laughing:

Well ya.... of course i bought one to impress along with my dark shades, wet suit, dive boots, and fancy handled Stavr scoop. At my age thats the only way you get noticed..... well unless they catch you peeing in the bushes.:lol:

Dew

I hit a couple of the local beaches today just to see how these recent swells and change of wind direction was affecting them. It was a bit of a cob but at least i could get in. As i started hunting i noticed there were 4 people hunting the dry sand .... all but one was using BHs. At the second even smaller beach... there were 3 hunters there all had BHs. Im seeing a pattern here..... looks like you guys need to trade in those expensive Xcals/CTX and CZs for something a little more reasonable. I mean 6 out of 7 hunters cant be wrong.

Dew

You sell your GT with the 13" Unltimate to me and I will send you a Bounty Hunter at no cost :lol:

1013766_10153878970960721_549874981_n.jpg

1380092_10153878231180721_462100438_n.jpg

1970683_10153867198625721_1585476167_n.jpg

1146903_10153132295530721_1920872255_o.jpg

Keep knockin em, but how many 1773 silver reales have you found with your machine?

Keep knockin em, but how many 1773 silver reales have you found with your machine?

No one is knocking them but honestly a single frequency machine is not going to be much competition for an experienced hunter with a multi-frequency machine..

Here is my little bit of silver :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 715
Dew/ Facts

You were a newbee once in your life howboutit,:lol: Maybe bounty hunter is making improvements, the reason I am saying this, 1st Texas OWNS them now, along with Fisher & Teknetics, just bought a little cool Teknetics Euro tek Pro for 219.00 and LIKE it, Earl

norbyx

Never tried a Bounty hunter, I started 38 years ago with a Whites coinmaster, but like I said, Bounty Hunter is in good hands now, 1st Texas puts out some great machines, love my F75se, and little Euro Tek pro, happy hunting Earl

Pilikia.... a closet BH user.... he needs an intervention.:laughing:

Well ya.... of course i bought one to impress along with my dark shades, wet suit, dive boots, and fancy handled Stavr scoop. At my age thats the only way you get noticed..... well unless they catch you peeing in the bushes.:lol:

Dew

Now, Now, papa Dew,,,,,,,I became a big boy and pee in my wet suit now,,,,:laughing:

OK, so a blind squirrel may find and acorn, BUT,,,,,he is going to be swinging a long time to do it, and on salt beaches, wet sand water,,,,never going to happen,,,,,,,even with that swing 6" off the ground,,,,,,great machine for toddlers to keep them busy but that's it,,,nuff said,,,,GL HH

Shhhhhh!
Don't tell anyone!!!

That bHIV got me through a serious slump.
Killed it at the park finding clad when I was finding nothing at the beach even in the sand. I love hat little machine :-)

Its the squelch tech auto ground balance on these cheap bounty hunters they run very stable in wet or dry sand.just tried the ELITE 2200 on this well hunted beach yesterday was very impressed for$135.00 yes got silver 63 rosie & 1910 barber dime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the kind of purchase we need to encourage... maybe we could print out some stickers for our machines that say bounty hunter just in case anyone is watching to see what we are swinging...

Zeeman I have been pushing the Viper but no one is buying it....yet:lol:

Still have a bounty hunter 505. Took it to the beach and matched it up against my DFX an Excalibur. Long story short I don't know if the BH will cut on any more since it's been sitting so long. Dew you come to the east coast of Florida i'll let you use that baby all day!:lol: Was watching a guy using a BH 505 one day digging hundreds of holes. Found out he was digging iron with a lot of nickel in it.

Got her ready for you Dew!:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_1114.jpg
    SAM_1114.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom