Coin Roll Hunting Mother load

gameoftag

Forum Supporter
I know this isn't a metal detecting find, but what I found today, is simply unbelievable. Went to my local bank to get some coins, and dump about $50 in halves. I filled the bag on the machine so they had to replace it. Figured I had nothing to loose by asking, so I asked if they would be willing to sell the bag to me. They made a phone call and before i knew it, I was in my truck with $1000 dollars worth of halves. I am at work right now, and I cannot concentrate because from the outside of the bag, I know for sure that I have............................

SEE BELOW

This is going to be an unbelievable evening for me. I will post pics tonight and give a total that will be larger than above, I am being conservative with the counts above.

OK... Here we go. As expected... It was WAY better than I predicted.

Totals are 185 Silver half dollars:

(24) 90% Kennedy Halves
(10) 40% Kennedy Halves
(55) Walking Liberty Halves
(96) Franklin Halves

I am completely at a loss for words. I was just in the right place at the right time. Here are the pics.

Attachments

• bag 1.jpg
    bag 1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,260
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,352
  • in bag1.jpg
    in bag1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,255
  • in bag 2.jpg
    in bag 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,241
  • in bag3.jpg
    in bag3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,301
Have not looked for any key dates yet, But I will when I get a chance.

Attachments

• walkers.jpg
    walkers.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,313
  • Kennedys.jpg
    Kennedys.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2,259
  • bucket2.jpg
    bucket2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,291
  • bucket 1.jpg
    bucket 1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,280
  • franklins.jpg
    franklins.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4,287
By far the best CRH score I have heard to date! Congrats to you for asking! Awesome...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! By FAR the best CRHing results I have ever heard of or seen. The melt value alone will buy an e-trac! Congrats and thanks so much for sharing this great find with us! Best wishes for 2012, Dave.

any clue why this was moved?

I had originally put this in mind blowing finds, but It was moved to the Whats the Value section? Can someone move it back or explain why it was moved? We all know the value.. :)

Back
Top Bottom