Fort Lee, Viriginia area hunters?

Firefly

I am getting ready to PCS to Fort Lee and I was wondering if anyone in the area would be willing to get together. I am still a beginner, but willing to learn. I will be in the Virginia area starting April 1, 2015.

I'm in the Army, as well, and currently working in Elizabeth City, NC (about 2hrs south of Ft. Lee). We should try and set something up.

I am getting ready to PCS to Fort Lee and I was wondering if anyone in the area would be willing to get together. I am still a beginner, but willing to learn. I will be in the Virginia area starting April 1, 2015.
Any wooded areas in and around Chester is good if you cann get in. Ft. Lee is excellent if you can talk to someone in charge. What company are you attached to? I was in the 240th QM Battalion. Then got transferred over to the 555th MP Co.

Any wooded areas in and around Chester is good if you cann get in. Ft. Lee is excellent if you can talk to someone in charge. What company are you attached to? I was in the 240th QM Battalion. Then got transferred over to the 555th MP Co.

I'm with the 71st Trans BN (ALU) for training.

Cool, keep your eyes to the ground whenever on Ft. Lee. You never know what you may be laying on top of the ground.. I have found a few relics like that at a former golf course in the Bermuda Hundred area of Chester.

Back
Top Bottom