Bucket Lister Less Than 100 Known $5 HALF EAGLE DUG DUG!!

You put in all the research and time and study, so I know you EARNED that beauty Brian!!

I hope it's something everyone gets to experience, something you'll never forget....well unless your name is Tom in California, he's probably too old now to remember the details on all 15 of his gold coins - :laughing: Heck I think some of his were CoinStar finds :lol:

Yeah yeah, keep rubbing it in. I actually do have to stop and think when I go to list where each one was found. Is that my advanced age of 56 memory loss ? Or is it the list of GC's is getting too long ? haha

You definitely earned this one. Some of the crazy antics we've experienced, and long-winded research we go through .......... it was about time.

Well deserved find Brian! That is one heck of a bucket lister to get. Welcome to the club!

We only found a couple buttons and musketballs at our site that night. Glad to see someone walk away with some period coins!

Greg

All I can say is damn and congrats! Wish I had been there and I don’t even know you :lol: one day I hope to get out to sites like that one. Congrats man, wow.

AMAZING FIND!!!!!!

Im not a coin grader, but I would say that it is MUCH better than a VF.

BIG congrats!

:dingding: Now that's just something you don't see every day! :wow: MUCHO BIG CONGRATS!!!

I think I would pee in my pants if I nailed one of those...god willing I will get one in my life time, such a score.

That's truly a fantastic find. A big congrats to you. If get that thing graded, please let us know , I'd just love to know what a 1 in a 101 gold coin in that nice of shape is actually worth. Amazing find , I'm really happy for you on that.

Back
Top Bottom