4 hours on the Hawaii beach

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. You'll lose the argument. Pretty straightforward reason why. Ko'olina is a MANMADE beach. Which means they have 100% control over it. ...[/B]

But of course, their own hotel guests have 100% rights of-use of the beach, eh ? So if one of their own guests lost their ring on the beach, I'm *sure* that they would be allowed to search for their own ring. Right ?

Ok, So what's to stop you from registering there as a guest? Assuming you had $700 per night "burning a hole in your pocket" . And then going out to the beach, tossing your silver ring as far as you can into the surf. Then going to look for it ? You'd be a legitimate guest. You'd have legitimately "lost something". Why do people make things harder than it is ? Sheesk, just go out and detect. :laughing:

But of course, their own hotel guests have 100% rights of-use of the beach, eh ? So if one of their own guests lost their ring on the beach, I'm *sure* that they would be allowed to search for their own ring. Right ?

Ok, So what's to stop you from registering there as a guest? Assuming you had $700 per night "burning a hole in your pocket" . And then going out to the beach, tossing your silver ring as far as you can into the surf. Then going to look for it ? You'd be a legitimate guest. You'd have legitimately "lost something". Why do people make things harder than it is ? Sheesk, just go out and detect. :laughing:

This particular location doesn't actually allow Guests to detect. They're very strict. They had a guy on "contract" to come detect, if a guest lost something, but they had a security guard follow them, and take anything that was valuable, promising that they'd give it back if there was no customer return. Apparently, they had a 100% "Return" rate, because they never ever ever got the jewelry/gold back to the finder...

This place has quite the history of anti-detectorist behavior.

Skippy

You have to go black ops. Scuba insert under good lunar lumination and calm surf durring high tide ( hard to get past reef and net on low tide) from public lagoon where luau late night or early morning hours.No lights once you get close to lagoon opening, the hotel project plenty of light. Use VLF machine and pic mid tones. PM me. I'm on stationed at Schofield. Believe it or not i still found several new age metals in those lagoons. I am normally not a rule breaker but the first encounter with security was memorable....challenge accepted. Iv yet to be detected by security.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom