Gold Rush at the beach! 8 Rings, 4 Gold!

Predecimal

Hey guys, haven't shared any hunts in a long time.. but this is my second best hunt in 12 years of detecting. 4 Gold rings, including a 24k!

This hunt only lasted 2 hours because of the tropical heat in the middle of the day. I wanted to keep going but I started getting dizzy and had the feeling of blacking out. As much as I love the gold, not worth killing myself over.

Can watch my hunt here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQ6QZi0NRc

Attachments

• 10k-diamnds.jpg
    10k-diamnds.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 959
  • 10k-gold.jpg
    10k-gold.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 925
  • 18k-earing.jpg
    18k-earing.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 903
  • Photo-6-10-18,-17-51-06-(1).jpg
    Photo-6-10-18,-17-51-06-(1).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 924
  • dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 970
All that in 2 hours?! How the heck did your BEST hunt go?!

Congrats on all that juice!

My best hunt was after a storm when I was living back in Sydney. I only started hunting in Vietnam where I now live recently. The beaches are packed with tourists at morning and afternoons, and I am the only treasure hunter in town :lol:

Jeez drink some water and get back out there!

I went back the following day, but things were quiet. The problem is temperature here is over 100 with the humidity. So after digging 50 plus deep holes I was totally exhausted. I feel sorry for the soldiers who had to haul such heavy loads around in this heat everyday.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

4 Gold rings, including a 24k!

This hunt only lasted 2 hours because of the tropical heat in the middle of the day. I wanted to keep going but I started getting dizzy and had the feeling of blacking out. As much as I love the gold, not worth killing myself over.

Sounds like severe case of gold fever. :laughing:

Congrats, that is some fine detecting!

:dingding::dingding: That's a 2 dinger hunt! :wow: Those hunts are hard to forget.

Amazing hunt! What is the silver item in the last pic?

I believe it is a Dragon that fits onto a bracelet similar to a Pandora. But I have not tested if it is 925 yet.

Wow man, amazing hunt i would say! I have never seen that chi marking before, very cool!

Me too, I had never heard of it before. In the video you will hear me poo poo the 24k gold lol. My wife is Vietnamese, and understood what it was as soon as she saw it. They use pure gold here as a form of saving money, they don't trust banks. I believe it is the same as India.

Attachments

• 1-luong-vang-1-chi-vang.jpg
    1-luong-vang-1-chi-vang.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 751
Wow, incredible!!! I would be back there as soon as possible. Way to go on the 24K. The way things are going, I can only dream of a hunt like that right now.
BTW, love the video and the diamond head scoop. I got the same one and it cuts well into that hard packed sand and rocks.

Last edited:
Beautiful rings, and thanks for the info on the 1CHI designation.

Back
Top Bottom