Social Distancing #2 - more silvers and sterling...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
At it again this morning, on the slope with the Sword after yesterday's storm... A two for one scoop...Merc and a sterling ring......a bit of sunshine...and my favorite silver, a Stander:cool3:...everything...8 wheats, one Indian, a pair of Buffalos, 1938 Newfoundland 1 cent, another foreign coin, a lead toy typewriter, silvers #10 and #11 and sterling #6Lots of nickels but no gold...maybe next time:yes: That's all for now so stay safe, thanks for looking, see you after the next outing and Happy Hunting!

:dingding: Nice silvers and I'm jealous that you're able to get out!

Love the looks of that beach. There’s more! Get off your COVID-19 duff and grab it before you’re too sick to move!

R5

We can't go to beaches or parks anymore.:jail:
Congrats on smuggling yourself out. Hope you get more loot from the bay Captain.đź‘Ť:yes:

Thanks everyone for the replies! A new coil cover is needed for sure:lol: if anyone has one to sell, message me...as of tonight, the 26th, the local beaches are still open, as is the state park. Going to change it up for a day, go trout fishing in the morning for the first time in 10 years:fishin: and hopefully bring home dinner:yes:

Back
Top Bottom