$159 find!

pplinker

Forum Supporter
I'm not the kind to get on here and cry about losing my pinpointer, but coming home on the 4 wheeler the other night it wasn't there. We were going to Florida the next day so I figured on going back the trail and finding it when we got home. Went back the trail. Two other people also searched and came up empty.

Tonight out in our mudroom I happened to look down in my husband's muck boot and there it was...where it had landed when I was taking off my tool belt. Whoo Hoo!

I'm not the kind to get on here and cry about losing my pinpointer, but coming home on the 4 wheeler the other night it wasn't there. We were going to Florida the next day so I figured on going back the trail and finding it when we got home. Went back the trail. Two other people also searched and came up empty.

Tonight out in our mudroom I happened to look down in my husband's muck boot and there it was...where it had landed when I was taking off my tool belt. Whoo Hoo!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Merry Christmas all Over Again

Congrats, that had to be a big relief !

I've had times I had to retrace my steps even around the house trying to find something occasionally :lol:

get one of those retractable key chain coils,
like the kind janitors use that clips to your belt.
30" is what I use, clipped to my finds pouch.
I dropped my garrette carrot in the woods 2 years ago in mid October,
With all the leaves on the forest floor, I spent nearly 2 hrs looking for it,
before I found it...... what an empty feeling that is.

Thank you All!

I will look into getting a janitor's key ring. That's a very good idea.

Back
Top Bottom