A new Finds Bag

Great idea

Thanks for the info, looks like a great idea. I musta looked at a couple of hundred on e-bay but couldn't find the one in your video. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Mark after further searching I found them,ordered one thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like a good finds pouch, be careful with the digger end poking out the bottom, I have a friend that had a knife in a worn out sheath and the tip poked thru the bottom and he ended up cutting himself right down to the bone. For a smaller pouch that sure carries everything you need, Nice job!

Got a few of these off feebay. I altered them to my liking. Added zipper to coin finds, added drop belt loop so it hangs more comfy. And added pinpointer sheath. It's amazing.. i have a couple of relic elite pouches i did the same things to..

Attachments

• IMG_20170104_224910.jpg
    IMG_20170104_224910.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 513
I was wandering around Cabelas this past weekend and saw these. Just curious if anyone has tried it and has any opinions on it. Does have a divided pocket inside, cool little slot if the top where you can just drop stuff in the main large pockets without even opening it. Also has a few zipper pockets. Appears to be fairly well made but not sure how well the fabric would hold up over time. Was thinking of picking one up sometime but wanted to see if anyone has used it before and if it would hold up.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...oryId=734095080&CQ_search=relic+pouch&CQ_st=b

Attachments

• pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 391
Back
Top Bottom