• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

a few keepers yesterday

pan4au

Elite Member
after picking up some dollar coins yesterday, I stopped at a few banks looking for some ikes(found one) one bank had $750 in halves. I bought them. Almost all of the rolls where marked and had been searched. I had 9 unmarked rolls that yielded 1 40%, 1 offset strike and 1 die crack.
The teller at the bank said that she had $200 in $2 bills that a customer turned in. I passed but told her I may call back and let her know If i want them. I understand most don't have a premium unless they are bank notes. I am thinking of buying some and giving out to family for Christmas

Attachments

• crack and silver.jpg
    crack and silver.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 98
  • offset1.jpg
    offset1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 100
  • offset2.jpg
    offset2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 94
after picking up some dollar coins yesterday, I stopped at a few banks looking for some ikes(found one) one bank had $750 in halves. I bought them. Almost all of the rolls where marked and had been searched. I had 9 unmarked rolls that yielded 1 40%, 1 offset strike and 1 die crack.
The teller at the bank said that she had $200 in $2 bills that a customer turned in. I passed but told her I may call back and let her know If i want them. I understand most don't have a premium unless they are bank notes. I am thinking of buying some and giving out to family for Christmas

Nice... are you willing to educate a newbie on the offset strike and die crack coins. (and their relative value?)

Nice... are you willing to educate a newbie on the offset strike and die crack coins. (and their relative value?)
I'm Not sure of the value with out research.. Just a collectable errors to me. I've found 4/5 cracked die halves so and this 1 offset strike.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom