• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I Need Prayers Please! 🙏

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
I have learned that I have breast cancer. Surgical Consult will be on September 30th with surgery to follow sometime in October. 😢 😲

So sorry to hear but definitely will be praying for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for sure . My wife recently went through the same thing she had to have her breast removed but she beat it and i know you wil . If you start to get down just remember YOU ARE STRONG AND WILL BEAT IT!!!!!! God bless.

Prayers for sure . My wife recently went through the same thing she had to have her breast removed but she beat it and i know you wil . If you start to get down just remember YOU ARE STRONG AND WILL BEAT IT!!!!!! God bless.

Thanks! :D

Hopefully it won't get to the point of losing the breast -- was not told that was a possibility. They have not mentioned chemo or radiation even. So who knows!?!

Prayers being sent your way! My girlfriend had triple negative breast cancer 4 years ago, chemo and a bilateral mastectomy. She’s still cancer free and healthy. It’s a scary time for you I’m sure but you got this!:yes:

Prayers being sent your way! My girlfriend had triple negative breast cancer 4 years ago, chemo and a bilateral mastectomy. She’s still cancer free and healthy. It’s a scary time for you I’m sure but you got this!:yes:

I sure hope I don't have to go through what your girlfriend went through. No one has mentioned that it is that bad yet nor have they mentioned chemo or radiation or radical surgery they're talking lumpectomy so we'll see. I don't know.:?:

I sure hope I don't have to go through what your girlfriend went through. No one has mentioned that it is that bad yet nor have they mentioned chemo or radiation or radical surgery they're talking lumpectomy so we'll see. I don't know.:?:

A lumpectomy is a a way to remove some of the suspicious tissue, to do a pathology examination. It doesn't necessarily remove the whole tumor, unless it is really small. Good luck Penny.

You are a good person, you make this world a better place. You have lots to do and lots to look forward to once you get over this obstacle. Prayers for you to be brave and have great family and medical support. God bless!

Back
Top Bottom