WOW 200 posts to use classified??

It seems ridiculous but the rules are there for a reason, and even after some have met that criteria, there has still been some issues. My advice, go to the general hobby section and welcome new members, that's usually good for 3-4 posts a day anyway...

200 posts aren't that hard to come by. Just help others by giving your views on any problems they might be having or sharing ideas. Even with 200 posts, a long time membership and a 100% trading and selling rating, it doesn't always work. I bought a detector from a member with a 100% rating and over 1,000 posts. I never got it and he dropped off the forum soon after that. Most members are honest and I have had good results other than that.

Last edited:
I dont see what the big deal is to blast off 200 posts? Its not like we are wasting printer ink or typewriter ribbon!..Its all nothing but cheap little electrons now a days!!.....Plus, Vlad pays us Supporters a dollar per post if it has any kind of significance or humor...and then FTP matches if I mention I use their rig! I got some other sponsors lined up as well...So thanks for the opportunity!

For instance:

I found a Penny in the Burger King parking lot snow pile this morning! Even in this cold, My Chevy fired right up with no trouble, on account of the Interstate battery and the Royal Purple oil...My new Goodyear tires I got at Sams Club handled the icy conditions wonderfully....I had the Fisher F70 running a -3 thresh and Delta Pitch tipped with the NEL Hunter coil!! Gray Ghost phones over the top of my UnderArmour hat!! Those Hot Hands chemical warmers sure made my day! Then I stopped at Ace Hardware for some 3M furnace filters, and at the Shell Station for some Bud Light and Fritos! Bought a pack of Marlboros even......(see how easy this is? $18 just like that! And it aint even noon!) I bet I pull at least $50 today just sitting here drunk typing, smoking, and eating Fritos! Of course I use H&R Block to keep track of all this money, my Huntington Bank account stuffed, protected with Lifelock BTW.....:laughing:

Last edited:
I dont see what the big deal is to blast off 200 posts? Its not like we are wasting printer ink or typewriter ribbon!..Its all nothing but cheap little electrons now a days!!.....Plus, Vlad pays us Supporters a dollar per post if it has any kind of significance or humor...and then FTP matches if I mention I use their rig! I got some other sponsors lined up as well...So thanks for the opportunity!

For instance:

I found a Penny in the Burger King parking lot snow pile this morning! Even in this cold, My Chevy fired right up with no trouble...I had the Fisher F70 wonder machine running a -3 thresh and Delta Pitch tipped with the NEL Hunter coil!! Gray Ghost phones over the top of my UnderArmour hat!! Those Hot Hands chemical warmers sure made my day! Then I stopped at Ace Hardware for some 3M furnace filters, and at the Shell Station for some Bud Light! Bought a pack of Marlboros even......(see how easy this is? $13 just like that! And it aint even noon!) I bet I pull at least $50 today just sitting here drunk typing! Of course I use H&R Block to keep track of all this money, to keep my Huntington account stuffed, protected with Lifelock BTW......:laughing:

Mud, you are such a shill.
Seem pretty darn proud of it too.:lol:

Mud, you are such a shill.
Seem pretty darn proud of it too.:lol:

Well, I'm no good for working, ask anybody. So a Hillbilly like me has to be Smart to make pay!...Like a NASCAR driver, or Joe Manchin!! I attribute my success to that HGH sharp thinking hormone they sell at the Health Hut...Its in the Catheter section, right next to the 'EZ Glide Suppositories' and one shelf down from 'Colon Blow'.... :laughing:

BTW, that actually was my morning...after I shoveled out the Driveway with the Toro of course...I even changed out the dryer vent tube this morning, but it was a no name generic and a wash financially... sure I used the New Gorilla Brand Duct tape!...Vote for Hillary! :laughing:

Last edited:
i argued this point about a year ago....just my opinion but not a very useful rule.

You won't rack them up posting in this sub-forum or a couple others like the family friendly topics.. they do not count towards your total post count... ;)

200 posts won't take long. In the time it has taken some members to argue/complain about it, they could have had quite a few posts and started making some friends, learning something useful about this great hobby, and building a reputation on here. There have been some members request their account closed/deleted due to the 200 post rule. To those I say good riddance.:wave:

The whole damned world is made up of rules. Why should this place be any different. The owners, mods and admins are just trying to do what little they can to keep this place free of scammers , trolls , gypsies, tramps and thieves , but a few of us always , I mean a few of them always seem to get thru once in a while.
Just sit back and about halfway thru yer 2nd 12pack , or halfway thru a 5th of yer favorite flavor of government taxed likker , making a few post ain't no problem.
:beer::cheers::beers::wine2:

The whole damned world is made up of rules. Why should this place be any different. The owners, mods and admins are just trying to do what little they can to keep this place free of scammers , trolls , gypsies, tramps and thieves , but a few of us always , I mean a few of them always seem to get thru once in a while.
Just sit back and about halfway thru yer 2nd 12pack , or halfway thru a 5th of yer favorite flavor of government taxed likker , making a few post ain't no problem.
:beer::cheers::beers::wine2:

Cher would be proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=eWeezUxIzaE

Ahh.. so you'd rather deal with a person who makes over 200 posts on his first day here because then he's then considered a "productive" forum member? I suppose I could start at the beginning and leave a comment like "Amen Brother" or I've been there done that" or "thanks for the info" on every thread until I get to 200. That's the way to make myself an "active" user and offer constructive information to other members?

Heck, I'll start now... Thanks for your input and opinion!:laughing:

Just send me your forum login credentials and I'll post for you.

I need to know your political leanings, favorite sports team, make and model of detector and gender identification.

learned from , then passed it on to others

I learned much the same way.

The amount of use full information i have received on here is priceless , i try to help any new detectors any way i can. Same way i will stop long enough to talk at least a short time to anyone who is interested in detecting.

I would prefer if you couldnt even see the classifieds until you have over 200 posts and a year on the site.

Every time I try to sell something it is some guy with 10 posts trying to buy, and I don’t feel confident selling to them.

Back
Top Bottom