AKA STF (Simultaneous Two Frequency detector)

As per StiV, the price has not been settled yet. usd 12000 per 1 machine is just rumors.

RE:
Bring the price of that machine down to $1,500 or less, get a repair facility in the U.S., and it will sell like hot cakes if it performs like in the video...

What purpose for to invent a new technology and sell it as turkish detectors are sold? Total amount of detectorists isn't huge one to rely on mass affect

PS.
Minelabs GPZ7000 is an abnormal joke...

As per StiV, the price has not been settled yet. usd 12000 per 1 machine is just rumors.

RE:
Bring the price of that machine down to $1,500 or less, get a repair facility in the U.S., and it will sell like hot cakes if it performs like in the video...

What purpose for to invent a new technology and sell it as turkish detectors are sold? Total amount of detectorists isn't huge one to rely on mass affect

$1,500 is generally what the best metal detectors sell for in America, $1,500 isn't a low price. Minelab is trying their best to raise the prices, but most of us can't afford it. You seem to overestimate American wealth...

The GPX5000/GPZ7000 are used by a small niche crowd of people that hunt for gold nuggets, nobody else really uses them. Very few of those people are on this forum.

Sell 10 detectors for $15,000 or 1,000 detectors for $1,500, you do the math.

Russian detectorists would be happy to buy such machines under price usd 1500 :yes:

However it's up to AKA what price to settle... Let us wait this summer and the price.

Referring to Lvovich:
***qte***
This detector is designed to work on highly mineralized soils and black magnetic sands too. As to working on conductive wet sands, there is a perfrct solution, we are coding it
***unqte***

As you see, the device is going to be versatile unit working on every type of soil and able to find gold nuggets, coins, relics etc

Well, AKA has not released the machine yet, but, as far as I know, it's almost complete. Here is a video Intronik participated in Bulgarian competition held on 6th of August? 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=FrdlrC2oowU

Here is the table with results (thanks for info go to StiV):
8370397.jpg

All targets were buried in the ground a month ago. Each detector was tested by his owner. This to remind Bulgarian grounds are highly mineralized ones.

"Не" - No signal
"Цвят" - Non-ferrous
"Черен" Ferrous
"500 пари" - 500 coins
"100 пари" - 100 coins
"Една пара на 22см." - One coin at 22cm.
"Голям цветен сигнал" -big non- ferrous target at 38cm.
"Черен сигнал на 38см." - Iron at 38cm
"Дупков ефект" - hole efect
"Паразитни сигнали" - falsh signals
"2 черни и един цветен" - 2 iron an one coin together
"дълбок" = deep ... i.e. operator can not specify what exactly is the target (ferrous or non-ferrous), but feel it is deep target.
"опитва се" = try to detect
"опитване" = Its trying ... i.e. operator is not sure this is real target or not

I had a AKA Sorex Pro and that machine had me say "holy $hT" , and I no longer have the Sorex -----Hard to spend $$ on something we don't know about, But, we are blessed with the internet and all you need to do is learn.Bet the new machine will make the user smile,a lot------------------------------- ------------------after1-------------------

I had a AKA Sorex Pro and that machine had me say "holy $hT", and I no longer have the Sorex
Really? I remember you posted the very different feedbacks:

"The machine is everything you could want--------For the little time I have on it--4-5hrs---I did say wow a few times ----But for me to see the screen I need to wear my glasses and that will not work --I have it trade or sell --------after1---------" prove

and

"I traded the Pro and did get a little $$ ------------ I did let the person know why I was very unhappy with the machine and I did say that the Sorex is a great detector ---------------Thx--after1--------" prove

As you said in the post you have some vision problems and that was the main reason you have sold yr S-Pro.

However, this thread is about Intronik STF...
And the main reason I reverted to this thread is just to reply to Rudy's post dd 04-01-15, 07:32 PM ("So this new 2 frequency technology is better than White's 3 frequency, or Minelab's. But so far, you have failed to provide any evidence. Do you have any data to support your position?)")

I'll translate the chart when Bulgarian guys provide translation of some words (I do not speak Bulgarian) and I believe data provided (video and chart) is sufficient enough to support my "quite a statement".

Much, My post is all for the AKA machine's ,And the "Holy $ht " what I was seeing on the screen was in the ground.------Holy$ht and Wow mean the same to Me.---------------------------------And I see that with the INTRONIK STF that AKA still makes the same size screen, You could most likely answer this question MUCH---Are the VID Numbers still small and is there a glare problem like the Sorex Pro -----------I would like to pick up a AKA again,But!-----------------later and thx-----------after1-----------

The real test will be if it can ID at depth, no use in a detector hitting a target at 50cm, saying it's a coin, and you dig up a beer can, it would get old very quickly.
The ID on most deep detectors on coin size targets, after about 10"-12" (depending on ground) are unreliable, and your down to basic ferrous/nonferrous, i doubt if that's going to change any time soon.

The ID on most deep detectors on coin size targets, after about 10"-12" (depending on ground) are unreliable, and your down to basic ferrous/nonferrous, i doubt if that's going to change any time soon.
Detectors see no difference if it's a coin or something else in case of equal signals. :D

Back
Top Bottom