51st Hunt Of 2016 - Three Years Of Finds and Last Hunt Of 2016

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
With the holidays and whatnot coming up 2016 comes to a close for me.

I may sneak back out for one more but I doubt it.

Otherwise, My last digs of 2016 were a pocket watch chain (I think) and a wheatie

Anyway, I decided to look back at all of the relics and other things I have found at my primary hunting permission. I started hunting here in 2014 so this is a 3 year wrap up of the things I have found there so far. Finds are becoming more scarce, it still produces but at a slower pace.

Here is a photo and link to my YouTube video.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_2326.jpg
    IMG_2326.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 299
You have done well buddy , some nice relics and a great variety. Killer pic of them displayed also. Looks great.

Wow! Plates, buttons, bullets, spur, bugle piece, epaulets -- man you found one of everything! :laughing: Congrats on the great finds. Hope you can get out one more time this yr

That is a very well put together video! I must admit I was shocked to hear YOU say you didn't know what the first target was. :laughing: You are usually the guy with the ID!

Thanks Fellas

Took awhile to get out stuff and set it up to take a group photo..then put it all back. There's other stuff that's not in the picture but it's non-CIV so it didn't make the cut but I included it in the end of the video wrap up.

Back
Top Bottom