Mini Jamflicker Hunt, Silver #42

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Hit a spot I’ve hunted dozens of times. Used a trick I see JD use a lot...lowered the sensitivity and got a few keepers from the trashy ground.

13e97e19c49c048ee914b555d3eb55a2.jpg

fd5a464b3356e7ab62bc10ce45b0522c.jpg

065a660060c3662ce8f09a34c72872a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice adjustment Jerry, congrats on digging number 42. I see you learning a little more from Jamflicker as you came home with a marble. Trapper

Tricks from Jam-flicker ?? What does Jamflicker know ? I never see him post any oldies or silver. If you *think* you see show & tell posts showing otherwise, that's merely him buying from coin stores and ebay. The he cleverly stages them in "in-situ" pix to make it look like real angling action. :sissyfight:

A nice adjustment Jerry, congrats on digging number 42. I see you learning a little more from Jamflicker as you came home with a marble. Trapper

Tricks from Jam-flicker ?? What does Jamflicker know ? I never see him post any oldies or silver. If you *think* you see show & tell posts showing otherwise, that's merely him buying from coin stores and ebay. The he cleverly stages them in "in-situ" pix to make it look like real angling action. :sissyfight:

Thanks guys. When I get a marble and Merc I think of Jam's posts, lol.

Ok, I confess, he *might* really be finding all that silver. But this is why those of us in northern CA force him to stay south of the Santa Barbara parallel. We don't want him up here taking all our silver. After all, we wouldn't want any "accidents", would we ? :cool:

Ok, I confess, he *might* really be finding all that silver. But this is why those of us in northern CA force him to stay south of the Santa Barbara parallel. We don't want him up here taking all our silver. After all, we wouldn't want any "accidents", would we ? :cool:

Hahaha. Why not let him have at it. He might actually find some silver up there, [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Way to funny a post title :lol: just need some clipped silvers to add. Awesome hunt btw :thumbsup:

Thanks GS. The first thing I thought of after the marble was now I need a lawn mower coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, finding a silver dime (merc) and a marble reminds me of Jammy too.
I would be posting finds but I don't know how. I will say, I found an 1897-s Half Dollar yesterday, a key date. My only coin worth fore than $20.00 in my six years of hunting. Yeah, I put two small gouge marks on the obverse, otherwise it's hardly worn. I also found a Barber Dime the hole before the Half.
Anyway, finding a Mercury Dime always makes my day so congrates jwp. I played marbles when I was a kid, back more than 60 years ago.
HH everyone

I agree, finding a silver dime (merc) and a marble reminds me of Jammy too.
I would be posting finds but I don't know how. I will say, I found an 1897-s Half Dollar yesterday, a key date. My only coin worth fore than $20.00 in my six years of hunting. Yeah, I put two small gouge marks on the obverse, otherwise it's hardly worn. I also found a Barber Dime the hole before the Half.
Anyway, finding a Mercury Dime always makes my day so congrates jwp. I played marbles when I was a kid, back more than 60 years ago.
HH everyone

Congrats Hiker on the Barbers and your right over 60 years back I played with the marbles also. Now 60 some years later they are still ralttling in between my ears:p. Trapper

I know you guys up north find all them gold coins. lol.

Congrats on the silver Jwp!

I don’t know how you California guys do it?? Takes forever and a day to get anywhere here! Lol

Nice report. There are places I should try that trick. I know it worked for me in the past, but I get lazy, and don't bother with tweaking any settings. This post in tweak-inspiring.

Nice report. There are places I should try that trick. I know it worked for me in the past, but I get lazy, and don't bother with tweaking any settings. This post in tweak-inspiring.

GL with the tweaking, lol

Back
Top Bottom