Beautiful 1843 Seated Quarter

A fantastic pristine Seated Quarter along with the Sterling Bracelet and the Merc. Some very fine hunting. Clad count is pretty nice also. Congrats to you both. Trapper

Well said Trapper!...That Q saw about NO pocket time! What a great trophy! Please pass along our congrats to your Girl D4C! Outstanding hunt!

A fantastic pristine Seated Quarter along with the Sterling Bracelet and the Merc. Some very fine hunting. Clad count is pretty nice also. Congrats to you both. Trapper
Thank You, it was a very good hunt for sure

Well said Trapper!...That Q saw about NO pocket time! What a great trophy! Please pass along our congrats to your Girl D4C! Outstanding hunt!
Thanks, MudPuppy...my guess is it was lost in 1844, maybe 1845 at the latest.

Beautiful quarter! Can't find one much better than that!
Thanks...you're right, this coin will be hard to beat.

Sorry about that,it was a joke..Didn't mean it was literally old,,just that the nox was supposed to obsolete all other machines.:laughing:. Great find
Thanks....my goof

Really nice finds! Congrats! Seated quarters are tough to find nowadays, you both did great!
Thanks, I've been detecting 36 years and have yet to dig a seated coin. Sue has been detecting only since 2011 and she has TWO of them already.

Beautiful quarter, dropped by a US Mint employee, no doubt!
If it was, I'm glad he had a hole in his pocket that day:laughing:

Wow! Killer quarter! And 8 inches deep, impressive!
Thanks......It definitely made Sue's day.

Awesome coin
Thanks.....

Beautiful Seated !!!! Congrats to you both on some silver and good clad haul.
Thanks, it was a good hunt for sure.

That is an amazing coin. BIG congrats to you.
Thank You, a big surprise when pulled out of the ground.

AMAZING condition on that puppy, WOW! That's got to be one of the nicest I have seen here!
Thanks, we were both amazed at the condition.

What a sweet quarter. Hard to believe. Someone must have dropped it right after it was minted. So beautiful. Congrats.
HH everyone
Thanks, HikerDude. it definitely didn't see much circulation before being lost.

That quarter is gorgeous. I hope to find one some day. Seated dimes are hard enough to come by. Quarters? One can dream!
Thanks BCK. This coin was definitely a dream come true.

Back
Top Bottom