DIY Tesoro freshwater machine

Sturgell

I know a lot of people have cut up Compadres but look at this little straight shafted cherry of a machine!

It almost hurts my feeling to cut it up but man it sure does hit hard on TINY gold!

So I guess my question is would you water-mod a relatively rare machine such as the Amigo II?
167274aceabd01db14141c389e5c8990.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That looks like a sweet set up! I dunno, I hear you on preserving it, I bought a used $80 Compadre to waterproof, that one you have... tempting and looks easy!

Attachments

• 189C035A-53E1-4229-8332-83BDB9166C6F.jpg
    189C035A-53E1-4229-8332-83BDB9166C6F.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 505
That looks like a sweet set up! I dunno, I hear you on preserving it, I bought a used $80 Compadre to waterproof, that one you have... tempting and looks easy!
It has a tiny little square box and the controls I'm pretty sure is identical to a Compadre with just a simple disc potentiometer. I'd really like to make it where you could twist the knob while in the box but I haven't done much searching on a good way to do that.

Well it's not an Amigo but I did it with a twist.

Interchangeable coils, Bluetooth with factory speaker at the same time, and power/discrimination without opening the case.

https://youtu.be/QN9vfEhXKgo

My comparde is too pretty to hack. Put a coil cover on her and she sits in the box as a backup spare to my bounty hunter tracker IV. I also don't want to void my lifetime warranty. I've owned two compadres now the 5.75 inch and 8 inch coil.

Back
Top Bottom