Tremendous Fun Minus Gold on a 9 Ring Hunt*

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Last week, I hunted Miami Beach on Wednesday and Friday and conditions were very sanded in. Yesterday, I decided to head back to another beach south of me that I had scored a gold and 2 silvers two weeks ago. I thought the slight and subtle wind shifts that we’ve had recently may have changed conditions there. Well, I was right; except it wasn’t the wet sand that was giving up the targets this time, it was near shore. I hunted over 5 hours with Noxy and I didn’t realize it since the morning was mostly overcast and rainy which helped with the brutal heat and humidity we’ve been having. It was basically non-stop action for over 5 hours and the only thing missing to make this hunt great was a little yellow or if that Gucci watch wouldn’t have been toasted, (Oh well, at least I have a Rolex ;)). Students were out last Friday and after this week I’ll be out for the summer “to recover”. :yes:

If anyone can identify the Hebrew on the ring please let me know what it says.

*(As for "9 rings", one of the rings has technically 5 rings :p).

Attachments

• 6-9-19.jpg
    6-9-19.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 626
  • 6-9-19 Silver Rings.jpg
    6-9-19 Silver Rings.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 585
  • 6-9-19 Gucci.jpg
    6-9-19 Gucci.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 623
  • 6-9-19 Foreign.jpg
    6-9-19 Foreign.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 612
  • 6-9-19 Extras.jpg
    6-9-19 Extras.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Teachers.jpg
    Teachers.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Nice Hunt

Gold , or not, doesn't matter Felix , that amount of digs is amazing, not many people would use energy on pennies, last hunt at 12 Felix , i was done , nice find's , happy hunting.

Congrats on a 5 ring day! Or 9 !????? What a great feeling it is to dig up a ring, or any jewelry for that matter. :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great hunt and good time. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hit it non stop like that. Sounds like similar conditions here, when it's sanded in it is terrible...

Man, 72 pennies! You definitely put in some work that day. It's hard to ID those crusty ones with Nox, they always seem to throw different numbers.

Nice hunt!

Great pix. Great play-by-play. But it makes you wonder why ANYONE ever went to stainless steel and tungsten for wedding rings ? I mean ... sheesk. When I started this hobby, ALL WEDDING RINGS were gold or plat. No one ever stooped so low as to use non-precious metals in wedding rings :mad:

great work Felix,,,I am glad someone else knows what its like to dig 10 rings and not one be gold,,,,:laughing:that watch looks like a twin of the one I found the other day,,,corrosion and all,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom