Weight Loss Challenge

EASTER CANDY IS FOR KIDS ONLY!!!!

SAY NO TO PEEPS!!!

Just remember, peeps and all other marshmallows are ground up, boiled cow bones.

Think about that before you chow on candy and junk food!

Mwuhahahahahaha!!

We had the big family Easter meal yesterday and I forgot to weigh in beforehand. I'll bet I would have been 3-5 lbs lower. I chose to totally enjoy myself for that one day in prep for buckling down this last few weeks. Already told my wife to plan a light meal for me next week!

Easter dinner at the in-laws this weekend, but I plan on walking a few miles while MDing the woods where I found some silver last time. Even better since my sister-in-law and their ultra-filthy fmaily will chase me from the house no matter the weather and will no doubt kill my appetite.

Seriously......eww.

Dropped my waist size from 36 to a 34 this past week. I haven't been in a 34 for years.:D

Think I'm gonna bow out of this one. Not really making much progress. Gotta get back to work and kill off all these pounds that way.

As of this week, a grand total of 262.1 lbs has been lost by the group!!

Week7Results.jpg

Think I'm gonna bow out of this one. Not really making much progress. Gotta get back to work and kill off all these pounds that way.

Dont quit. Keep going. Any loss is a victory. Still got plenty of time. You dont have to finish in the "money" to win.

Last edited:
Thanks Vexhold...Not a good week for me, but I will take it. Stayed about the same considering, a few outings at "all you can eat fish", Olive Garden, Spiral Hams, Homemade Cheesecake, and a Carrot Cake Birthday!

LESS TALKY & MORE HUNTY !!!

I should have entered this contest, but I'm happy with just being able to fit into two pants sizes smaller..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GANG !!!

It's a quality of life issue :D

I'll bet I'll move up a little this week. Day #2 of the stomach flu. Haven't felt right since late Sunday night.

At least I got an Easter dinner out of the last weekend, even if it was temporary.

You better get back in the game then Briman. You have kinda stalled out and let people catch up quite a bit. lol

I've been doing what I was doing and haven't lost any weight but I'm ok with that because it is the number I wanted to be around maybe a little less but I don't know

Just an FYI.

I am going to be out of town Sun-Tue. I will gather all the weigh ins on Wednesday and post them ASAP.

Keep it up guys and gals.

Back
Top Bottom