Deus New Pin-Pointer Video

I don't like that it's USB-rechargeable. Sure, it's advertised for 90 hours, but it's still going to be another item that's tethered to the wall when it's charging. Not to mention having to keep track of that end cap whenever you're doing so. Plus if something happens with the battery or when it starts to lose its charge, that's it. You have to buy an entire new unit. Also, who still uses mini-USB these days? Wow…

I do, however, REALLY love that holster. Holy cow that's nice! I hope that gets sold separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't like that it's USB-rechargeable. Sure, it's advertised for 90 hours, but it's still going to be another item that's tethered to the wall when it's charging. Not to mention having to keep track of that end cap whenever you're doing so. Plus if something happens with the battery or when it starts to lose its charge, that's it. You have to buy an entire new unit. Also, who still uses mini-USB these days? Wow…

I do, however, REALLY love that holster. Holy cow that's nice! I hope that gets sold separately.

If it is like the other Deus battery controlled items, then you will be able to replace the battery. I never minded the USB style charging of the Deus, I can charge at home, in my vehicle and with my small portable charge pack I can even charge it out in the field. I also have the emergency charger that you can charge any Deus system using a AA battery!
The only issue with the 90 hour battery time is guys will forget it even has a battery if they only have to charge it once every coupe months LOL!

Well,,,using this pinpointer with Deus,,,sure beats taking off headsets to hear a pinpointer sound off,,,and be able to dig and recover target.
Plus if you lose it somewhere,,,being the color it is and ability to evidently be made to sound off,,,better chance of finding.

Holster is nice,,,,don't know why other manufacturers hadn't thought of this,,,even the belt clip is nice,,with rotation.

Xp seems be be studying metal detecting as a whole,,,and making things for creature comfort and relieve some burdens associated with detecting.
Kudos to them here for doing!!

Some quick details.

3 sens levels and 6 modes operated without deus
Modes are audio and vibrate sen low/med/high
And vibrated only low/med/high.
Advanced setting can toggle led light and vibrate on and off as well as pitch or pulse audio setting

Pitch is the vco in video and quieter. Pulse is like the pro pointer and louder.

Mode 7 is linked to deus and where you get 90hrs since deus is doing audio.

Led + audio + vibrate = 10 hrs
Audio or vibrate = 30 hrs.

Deus link lets you adjust volume, tone sound, and 50 levels sens.

High sens in stand alone mode gets 3.25" nickel, 3" quarter, 2.75" dime. No falsing full 360 detection.

12 khz

Thanks for the video. Can't wait to get mine! Firmware upgrade looks worth doing, too...

High sens in stand alone is 30 sens on deus. Deus lets you take it to 50 which is very deep but will false or need detuning.

After using 4 hours today with and with out Deus I can say its fantastic with deus and great value.

Stand alone I need to work with more. Audio is kind of weak like minelab pointer. May just be the one I have though.

Hunt video up tonight.

you can always use power packs if you dont like to charge this thru the wall. there is always Li-ion for sale no matter the size. just like those mini drones/helis/hobby RCs.
if ever within the first year this unit will fail. XP Customer Service is top notch in the business.
im sure there are many people wanting to have this unit specially if they are using Deus. as we know using what's available pinpointer today when using the Deus it interfere the machines so with this new MI-6 im sure the issue will be resolved and Deus owner can now hunt quietly if they use this.
Personally, im waiting to have this maybe not this year but i will surely would want to get this as my main pinpointer.
we will see tons of reviews as this years season opens.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom