Best Beach in Florida?

Electro

I am curious what the best beach in Florida is for consistant jewelery finds? I have heard it is the Miami Hollywood area? I have worked Daytona, New Symrna, Cocoa and the Treasure Coast and Cocoa seems to have done the best for me. Looking forward to seeing your opinions

We detected a little at St. Pete beach, and at Juno beach, but by the time we got to Fernandino Beach Alberto was in full force.

I guess you need an answer from someone that lives down there. Right?

well you tell me what you think south Fla. can be real good at times. :D

Attachments

• pic82718.jpg
    pic82718.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 13,804
  • pic75686.jpg
    pic75686.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 9,269
  • pic75690.jpg
    pic75690.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 9,083
  • pic75689.jpg
    pic75689.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 9,258
Hey Chuck...Awesome pics! How long a timespan does that cover? If you say a year I might have to move to Miami lol (I went to Highschool there)

First thing I like to say they are not my finds they are from two great hunter that I have hunted with in the past.and they where all found in just one month. But they hunt almost everyday and I just hunt on weekends :(

The Redneck Riveria...or Destin as it's ofter referred to, might be a good spot too.

I hunt Fort Myers and Bonita Beaches and have had very few finds. There are too many retirees with detectors. I have talked to one of them who lives on the Beach and every Monday morning he spends several hours combing it. By Monday afternoon, everything is picked clean. :( Everything I have found has been in waist-deep water with a PI, but have found nothing to brag about. Your best bet is to hunt in the water in front of hotels.

Holy Hanna

I think you need to go back to the pawn shop and return all the stuff you ROBBED from them...HAHAAHHAHA...
No seriously...that was a joke but you can take this to heart...

Luck is the residue of skill...and you my friend clearly have BOTH...Great Find..:D

I really need to try Miami....:cool:

I've only got to New S. Beach, have not found much, but not enought time on the beach to really say. I know a guy here on the fourms that goes about every weekend that could say more for New S. Beach.

I didn't get results like that (photo) in Miami.
Hit around South Beach and got about 20 coins, no jewelry.

Hit the beach near Lake Worth near Lantana and got zilch.
First time I ever came up with zilch.

Back
Top Bottom