Short hunt yields silver pendant

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Got off work early today and found this stuff in 1-1/2 hour hunt. I thought the ring might be gold, but it says "AVON" on the back.:no: Also thought that quarter in upper left was silver, but it's a 1970:( All in all a nice short hunt for me before the snow starts falling here.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1671.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 372
Nice finds there NCtoad! Wish I could get out for 1 1/2 but everything is frozen:snowtruck: out here and I am missing the hunt.:cold:

Totlot eh Toad? Everytime I see a SS washer or Nut, gotta be out of a totter!:laughing: Good fast work there buddy!
Mud

Actually, I found this stuff on a small beach on a lake near where I live. They've lowered the lake about 8' or so to do repairs to the dam.

Actually, I found this stuff on a small beach on a lake near where I live. They've lowered the lake about 8' or so to do repairs to the dam.

Yeah? I believe I know that exact place! South of the highway a little? I scoped it out via satellite when I was down there like we talked about but never got down and into it.....I could see the dam and a little swimming beach area though and considered it heartily...We get a lot of SS gear off and around docks up here too, the bummer is, those washers and nuts can and do sound exactly the right Gold signals! Every once in a while, BOOM!...Nice work there Toad!
Mud

Attachments

• study.jpg
    study.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 181
Yeah? I believe I know that exact place! South of the highway a little? I scoped it out via satellite when I was down there like we talked about but never got down and into it.....I could see the dam and a little swimming beach area though and considered it heartily...We get a lot of SS gear off and around docks up here too, the bummer is, those washers and nuts can and do sound exactly the right Gold signals! Every once in a while, BOOM!...Nice work there Toad!
Mud

Yep, I was hoping for gold. Only spent about an hour and a half there, but I'll be back there hitting it hard as I have a nice little remodel job on a condo about 3 minutes from the beach:excited:

Back
Top Bottom