Bart at Big Boy Hobbies experience

A J Firedog

Just got my new detector a couple of days ago from Big Boys Hobbies. After doing some research, I settled on a X-Terra 705, an upgrade from my Fisher F2. I looked at some of the sponsors web sites and what they had to offer in ways of package deals and the like. I was going to purchase my detector from one of the said sponsors that are listed in the right hand corner up above, but I started reading a bunch of posts in this forum about Bart from Big Boys Hobbies and how everyone has had such a positive experience and great customer service from him. I called up Big Boys Hobbies and Bart himself answered the phone, so I told him what I wanted and he said "no problem, I can do that", and just like that I ordered my X-Terra 705 with two coils at such an awesome price! My X-terra was shipped that day, and he emailed me a tracking number.

Bottom line, I will definitely get my next detector from Bart. Such a pleasure doing business with him. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Bart is the best! I was referred by a couple friends who actually live right by him in Oklahoma.Nice to know he is there for you.Took the time to answer all my questions and made sure i was happy.Bought my 10" excal there.Wish he could sell Whites too.But when i go for my next Minelab he's got my business again.I'm starting to get that itchy telephone finger.

I would have to agree.I just made my first purchase from him with no problems at all.Answered my emails,questions and I got a great deal on just a machine! I'm gonna order a set of phones from him soon..

Thumbs up for Bart!

Plain Jane website, but plain Great deals and service!

You won't regret emailing or calling him for your equipment.

Remember, you deserve the Best:cool:

Back
Top Bottom