Who has a deus backpack?

remmy

Forum Supporter
I am thinking of getting the XP backpack but need to know if it has room for both my 9 and 13 inch coils at the same time. If anyone has one can you give me some general info as to how much it will hold as well as durability?

Thanks in advance!

Have you seen this? Says 2 coils and 2 lower shafts fit.

Yes I had seen this and it looks great but I believe in the video he mention he thinks the guy no longer makes them. Also in the comments people ask where to get one and nobody has provided an answer. Thank you!

I use the bag on the left of the picture. You can carry an 11 inch and 9 inch and all deus accessories.

89a9c16e13c076410acacc2f27705e13.jpg

I have the Milspec and they are super hard to find...great back pack for the Deus!...............Everything fits perfect!

VISM may have something that'll work. I use their pouches on my military FLC (vest) as my detecting rig. High quality and very reasonable prices. Amazon carries them. I'd look for an AR 15 double rifle bag.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Not sure if you want to invest a bit more, but these type packs made for hunting are high quality, quite rugged, wear well, last a long long time and hold a lot. They would seem particularly useful on longer hikes to a site, and make a good storage case as well.

As mentioned above, shooting mats/cases also work well. For a hard case, Bow/Archery Cases work well.

Attachments

• G2medley-web_540x540.jpg
    G2medley-web_540x540.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 377
Back
Top Bottom