My First GOLD ring!!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
It was a good day. I found this gem about 4 inches down. It's my first gold ring. It came up under a solid 65 on my scale. Something told me that it was your typical zinc penny but boy was I wrong! It comes out at 14k. No inscription on the inside. About 5 months ago I found a plat band in the general area too! I also found a good looking silver ring too! Pretty heavy. After 3 hours of work, my total was $10.03! I would say it was a great day! :laughing:

ATPro Dude

Attachments

• Gold Ring.jpg
    Gold Ring.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC_0928.jpg
    DSC_0928.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC_0927.JPG
    DSC_0927.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 364
:shock:CONGRATULATIONS:shock:
That is one chunky gold ring!
Way to go, I have had gold rings at 64 and 74 on the PRO:?:

yeah I could not believe how new it looked for being so far down in the ground. I have to go back and now hit all of the 60 and 70 signals..

ATPro Dude

So something is strange here. Your signature says you have TWO gold rings. In fact you have had that 10K ring up for a long time. Now this is your first?

Anyway nice score.

NICE! What type of place is this? park? picnic area? bbal court? Gotta look for patterns of why all those rings are there.

There is a very spot that I go to visit every 4 months here in southern cal. It is not the beach for sure. I found 3 plats earlier in the year and now I have found a yellow 14k ring. Never found one of them before. All rings came from the same hillside. I found 14 dollars yesterday and 10 dollars today. I am the only one that detects there. Here is the pick of me finding my gold prize this morning!!:wow:

ATPro Dude

Attachments

• 0926131024.jpg
    0926131024.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 247
:shock:CONGRATULATIONS:shock:
That is one chunky gold ring!
Way to go, I have had gold rings at 64 and 74 on the PRO:?:

Matmit.. you found rings in the 64 and 74 range? You have the ATPro? I have to double check the hillside again and hit those readings.. may more gold in them hills???:yes:

Congrats on the gold and sharing the numbers. I am still looking for mine!

So you didn't respond to my question. How is it that this is your first gold ring when you have had a 10K gold ring in your signature for a very long time?

You must be finding a TON of quarters to have 3500 coins and 666.00 for the year. Your hunts are truely amazing.

So you didn't respond to my question. How is it that this is your first gold ring when you have had a 10K gold ring in your signature for a very long time?

You must be finding a TON of quarters to have 3500 coins and 666.00 for the year. Your hunts are truely amazing.

Hi ScubaDetector, Actually it is my first yellow gold ring. I have a 10k white gold class ring that I found earlier in the year that I can not find the owner for it. I was hoping to find a yellow ring for the longest time and finally found one! I should had been more specific. :grin:

ATPro Dude

Back
Top Bottom