Hunting At An 1890's Previously Hunted Park With Big Results :)

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey Folks, I have been detecting an 1890's park recently, and have pulled some pretty good stuff. I have been hunting a large old grove of trees in the middle of the park. Judging by the age of some of these finds, and what I have pulled here before, there may have been a house here prior to the park being established, sometime towards the middle 1800's. The half dollars were a real surprise, but they were in some moisture ridden areas, you can tell by the staining. The Barber half had an early wheat penny attached to it in the clump. The Seated dime was from a hunt from the weekend prior to this past weekend when I dug Everything else. Well, thanks for looking Everyone, and HH! :)

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 721
  • 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 708
  • 111111.jpg
    111111.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 713
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 730
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 700
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 686
Your park finds absolutely kill me! Wow! Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely stunning finds! Congrats on THREE big silvers and all of the rest! I'm sure you'll be heading back there very soon.:D

I have never found a barber or walking half but have three jfk half’s see walkers posted almost weekly strange 😒

Some very amazing finds Ron and a fantastic start to the new year. Such a nice variety of great digs, well done my friend. Congrats on the Halves, the old Seated along with all the rest. Your off to a fabulous start that could lead to a extremely fine year. Trapper

3 halves already plus a seated for the year. Very impressive year end total much less the 1st week of the season. Congrats

I have found that same token that is bottom right of the first picture. Very nice group of finds. You get a pat on the back from me!

O LEE CHIT. That's an awesome hunt, definitely some big stuff someone missed.

Back
Top Bottom