New YouTube video I made with a few tips for other newbies

OneStudPuppy

Forum Supporter
I plan on making some videos from the basics and all and in good detail. But I wanted to make my unimpressive hunt into a chance to share some tips from one newbie to others.

***LINK BELOW***

Please give this one a view, feel free to click a like, leave a comment and share this with others.

I welcome any input here but I'm working on my editing skills after years of not doing and editing software has was passed me up.

Try not to laugh to hard! Or if you decide to throw something at me make it silver or gold rings! Haha!

Thanks for viewing ! Feel free to share it anywhere!

And yes, I left out most of the digging, watching a guy ackwardly go from stand to sit to dig I figured wouldn't be a great view. Also HORRIBLE I mean HORRIBLE soil conditions! About 3 inches max then a sand and rock layer!! I think it messed up my carrot!! (Not acting right but I'll do a separate thread on it.. )

https://youtu.be/58Jo_PWiUQk

Enjoyed the video thanks for sharing!

Might have been moving a lil fast at times and skipping a lot of areas due to swing speed and walking pace...but whatever just friendly tip based on observation.

Thanks for your time and efforts!:yes:

Might have been moving a lil fast at times and skipping a lot of areas due to swing speed and walking pace...but whatever just friendly tip based on observation.

Good eye, I thought so too. After I started editing I noticed I was way to quick on swings and walking really, looked like I was running a weed eater a few times lol.
Thanks for viewing :)

Is the 705 your first xterra, or have you used one prior?

Curious about the progression and feature "upgrades"

DID MY start up verbal audio repeat? When you watched.?
What's up people one stud puppy here decided to do some mountain detecting then repeat??!

Was upload from hell 4 attempts YouTube seemed to paste it together and glitched. Final edited product on my side does not have the audio repeat.

Also 3 AT&T uverse drop outs and 4 rerenderings (my own goofs)

If you get a chance let me know if you saw the intro verbal
Audio repeat.. guy I work with is watching it and hearing that made me cringe!! Ugh

Is the 705 your first xterra, or have you used one prior?

Curious about the progression and feature "upgrades"
It is my first xterra / minelabs machine.. in still learning more
To listen to the audio, and target of numbers threw me off going from a
Ace 350 to a at pro and at gold. I would say I am still learning the machine.
I did tune it for gold but found I need to go further away from my camp next time. Was way to much trash. I have a nel snake coil for
It as well as a stock..

What part you kicking around?

152 thread views and not even 100 views.
I'm happily taking Input on it so even if your a non newbie a view and input is appreciated ;)

Feel free to leave the feedback here :).

Soon I'm going to work on some more videos covering basics and
Hopefully enough to get someone out and detecting.
Not sure if will be a series of videos or a few long ones.
Trying to pay back a little to all the guidance and everything I've gotten
Here :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom