• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tapatalk problems posting pics?

ugadigger

Elite Member
Anyone using this app experiencing the problem posting pics? I have posted tons of pics but now it doesn’t let me! If anyone has the app could you try posting a pic in this thread from your cell? Especially if you have an iPhone! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone using this app experiencing the problem posting pics? I have posted tons of pics but now it doesn’t let me! If anyone has the app could you try posting a pic in this thread from your cell? Especially if you have an iPhone! Thanks

I will update it tonight, hopefully that will fix the issue.

I will update it tonight, hopefully that will fix the issue.

Thanks Vlad! I thought it might be a problem with my iOS last update. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks Vlad! I thought it might be a problem with my iOS last update. Hopefully it will work.

I see Vlad is on this, great!

Your iOS comment caught my I because ever since the most recent update my iPhone 6s will down over nite if I leave it on!??! :mad:

Last edited:
I see Vlad is on this, great!

Your iOS comment caught my I because ever since the most recent update my iPhone 6s will down over nite if I leave it on!??! [emoji35]

Yeah it’s always a topic for many older iPhone owners, a conspiracy/belief that Apple uses the updates as a way to force owners to upgrade to newer devices. I always try to resist upgrading to the latest phones until my wife and kids team up against me and the whining commences! I currently have an three 8 and two X phones in my household but haven’t noticed any shutdowns yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the pic problem continues...hopefully this app gets straightened out soon

47a351c7a879de3b73c9ed9750ba5589.heic

Ok I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall...seems to be working now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom