• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 rings found in 1.5 hours!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey guys,

I went to a local sports park today for a quick hunt. Been there many times with my AT Pro. I have not been there since I got the Nox 800. The first ring came in at 34. Big old ring! I think its a ring? Unfortunately its only copper. Nice though! 15 mins later found a nice silver ring! Cool design I then decided to turn on my gold settings and what I though was a nickel, turned out to be a GOLD ring!!! 10K Beautiful design. There is ice in the middle of the bird. My diamond tester tested positive. Very tiny though. 3 rings in hour 1/2!! Most of the time I am a mega cladder. Maybe I should leave my gold settings on now?

Nox dude

Attachments

• 20190523_102945.jpg
    20190523_102945.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 333
  • 20190523_135318.jpg
    20190523_135318.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 282
  • 20190523_135207.jpg
    20190523_135207.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Nice. People must lose rings an awful lot. There certainly are a lot found and shown on this forum. Way to go!

Awesome job! I'm ordering a nox 600 in 3 weeks. Can't wait to try some of our favorite spots. Congrats on the killer ring day!

Hey guys,

I went to a local sports park today for a quick hunt. Been there many times with my AT Pro. I have not been there since I got the Nox 800. The first ring came in at 34. Big old ring! I think its a ring? Unfortunately its only copper. Nice though! 15 mins later found a nice silver ring! Cool design I then decided to turn on my gold settings and what I though was a nickel, turned out to be a GOLD ring!!! 10K Beautiful design. There is ice in the middle of the bird. My diamond tester tested positive. Very tiny though. 3 rings in hour 1/2!! Most of the time I am a mega cladder. Maybe I should leave my gold settings on now?

Nox dude

Really cool finds!

Yeah, I've run across a couple of copper rings like that. Some I'll count as rings, if they're perfectly straight and parallel on both sides, and show signs of wear on the outside, but the inside is smooth...

The others, are more likely copper cuts from a pipe, as they are slightly "off" on the parallel sides. I don't count those. Doesn't mean someone didn't wear it as a ring, I just don't count it.

it always weirds me out to find a truly copper ring. They turn fingers green pretty dang fast! And yet... I've found enough of them to know they're still being sold!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom