4 gold ring day and what Florida gold nuggets look like.

Some great finds. The emerald also looks like a keeper.
I'm in the same situation as you except I wont post any finds now. Delayed or not
You got a nightmare situation over there.

Holy Shomoley!!! That is incredible. I love that emerald ring..thats what we call a contender for Ring of The Year! Congrats!
Thanks SS! May actually have that one sized a lot bigger.
Very nice Larry. Awesome collection
Thanks Scuba!

WOW man, great hunt!
Thanks Zee!

awesome day at the beach! I had one like that once....thought someone was playing tricks on me and throwing rings at me! lol congrats
Yeah its when you say "Am i on candid camera?":lol:

Finds' Larry , you must have a deep detector pulling 4 gold out of replenishment sand, or a big sand movement , was Kapi leading you down the YELLOW brick road , or were you solo ? :shock: OUT STANDING BRO :wow2::thumbsup:
You have to find a small pocket. It may be closed off for several years again. This spot quit producing back in 2012 and was open for a short bit:shock:

Smart to keep the locations to yourself. I try to do that for places that I want to return to.

Frankly, with a haul like that, I wouldn't blame you for answering questions with, "Oh, I found them on the Pacific Ocean beach in Ohio." :laughing::laughing:
Or geo tag a pic over a sandy ashtray at a wallyworld entrance:lol:

Nice going :yes: I'm the same on the delayed posts. Its a little harder to write with the same level of excitement but it beats 35 guys coming to hunt the cuts :laughing:
While it was happening i almost did a back flip until i remembered i can barely touch my ankles during the wind up:laughing:

awesome looking rings larry fantastic hunt buddy congrats :D
Thanks dude!

Rare kind of hunt now days. Some nice looking tickets.
Thanks dew!

Thanks!

Had to do a search on "cremains gold" and all that came up was stuff about cremation ashes...and then it finally hit me as to what you were talking about!:doah:
You guessed it!

Nice!Cha Ching!:dingding:
Thanks!

Been there. Never again!

🤔 Not sure I want to know either. :lol:

Nice hunts Itsa. Somehow I get the feeling you were double dipping. :cool3:

R5
I know you been there. Cremains is when after they cremate someone and a person sprinkles them on the beach, any gold used for teeth or even jewelry left on melts and turns into a nugget. I don't keep cremation tags. But look at it like if the deceased want to gift me some gold i won't refuse.

Very nice!
Thanks!

It's not every day a guy can bag 4 golden nuggets. Congrats !
That is a fact! Thanks Tom!

:dingding: That's an outstanding hunt! That would be one I would always remember.

Outstanding finds Larry. I have the same problem with snow birds following use here. I've driven to another local beach and had then get out of the car beside me. Once I got back in the car and drove about a mile south and while I was detecting they showed up and came down and ask if I had found anything yet. I told them I'd found two guys that were pressing my Psd off button. They don't speak anymore, I wonder why?:?::lol: If I'm lucky enough to find something I usually don't show it and I'm almost to the point I don't post it. Congrats on the CTX love and I bet you have to deal with Kap's depression. I know the gold Queen is not used to coming in second. Happy hunting Buddy.

Back
Top Bottom