Big Group Hunt Yields Lots Of Gold

romyrome

Elite Member
Hit the beaches down south with the boys and even with the sanded in conditions we managed a good amount of Finds :D we ate, drank and had a good time with fellow detectorist and found some lost treasure :cool: come along and join in on the fun :D
https://youtu.be/jsq9R7vgcHs

Attachments

• thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 804
  • thumbnail7.jpg
    thumbnail7.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 804
  • thumbnail6.jpg
    thumbnail6.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 787
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 773
  • thumbnail8.jpg
    thumbnail8.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 805
  • thumbnail9.jpg
    thumbnail9.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 766
Holy cow! Epic hunting there! The weight on some of those-- wow!

I am seriously glad y'all aren't in my region!
:lol:

Congrats on some very nice finds! :thumbsup:

Holy cow! Epic hunting there! The weight on some of those-- wow!

I am seriously glad y'all aren't in my region!
:lol:

Congrats on some very nice finds! :thumbsup:

:laughing: Yeah some big rings for sure :p i am lucky in that i always seem to find big gold, in fact i dont think i have many under 5 grams :D but i will take em all big or small :cool: im on a bit of a slump right now but i feel a good one coming :yes: Keep cleaning those Japanese Treasures brother :cool: you do pretty dam good over there thats for sure :yes: i love seeing your finds :yes: Thanks for watching bud GL&HH

Sister....like Darth Vader says in return of the Jedi :lol:

Damn Romy looks like you and your compadres are having serious fun and luck down there, congrats!
;) Thanks GS i always have a blast with them guys and its always better with a big group cause the odds are a lot better some one will score ;) so glad you could join in thanks for watching bud GL&HH

You guys clean house! Some fine looking big gold's!

Pile it high!

Nice group hunt Romy! Enjoyed the vid and gave ya a :waytogo: Looks like Dildiggers gonna have to trade his scoop for s shovel eh? Man that's a bummer..

How many times I've seen a comment here; " You guys in New England are lucky to have that historic old ground". I don't know here guys? I see so much gold n silver posted from west coasters." Geeze Louise Please". Good job guys, nice work. Pro work.

Wow, nice batch of finds!!! Leave a bit for a few weeks till I can get out there, would ya???? ;)

Hey Romy!
You guys are ripping it up! I was jealously thinking while admiring your booty, how can we all do better...
It came to me that, well, you know those puppy poopy dispensers they put at the entrance of many beaches? Can we start lobbying for them to add hand sanitizers too? Nice oily ones? Just a thought. Love your 'tube videos! :drive:

Back
Top Bottom