$100 reward, I lost my wedding ring in ABQ

joshpeterson

Hi, I'm Josh. I looked around and figured some of you might be interested in helping. I lost my wedding ring either on the soccer field or near the gate to Manzano High School's soccer field. I'm offering $100 to whoever finds it and returns it to me. It probably isn't even worth that, but it's the ring my wife gave me on our wedding day a couple years ago. My email is [email protected] if you find it and want to contact me..thanks in advance!

Hey there, Sorry to hear about that, You didn't put where you are from so people near you can contact you.

sorry dude but I dont even know where Manzano High School is. I'm in Buford, Georgia.

Could be this...

Manzano High School is a public high school located in northeast Albuquerque, New Mexico

Attachments

• menz.jpg
    menz.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,053
Got this from the club section of this forum.
Someone here will be glad to help, I'm sure.

Good luck.

New Mexico

Albuquerque N.M Treasure Club, Gary W. Jones, 1780 Black River Dr. Rio Rancho, NM 87124

Albuquerque Metal Detector Association, Albuquerque, NM www.amdaclub.com

Four Corners Treasure Seekers, Dave Stewart, 608 E. 37th Farmington, NM 87401

Gold Prospectors of NM, Alexander, PO Box 1493 Silver City, NM 88062 1-505-534-4118 Ext. 5

New Mexico Treasure Hunters Association, Albuquerque, NM nmtreasurehunters.webs.com

Valencia County Metal Detector Club, Carlos Herrera, 1617 Ben San Ave. Belen, NM 87002 505-864-9128

get some cold beer

I think a good number of guys just may show up at your NM soccer field. Good Luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom