View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 10:33 AM
Elite Member

Default Clarification to Original Post

Originally Posted by Ron 71 View post
Hi Jim,
I just signed up online for myself and my daughter Jackie, I havenít been as active here or detecting as much this year but Iím glad I didnít miss the sign ups, Iím looking forward to seeing all you guys at the hunt!
I didnít see anything in the online registration about a morning and afternoon hunt, Is it a different format this year, If not I hope I signed up for both hunts.
See you in October!
Hi Ron... Happy to see you and Jackie will be attending.

I just looked at our web site and confirmed what you pointed out. I sent a text to our Huntmaster/Webmaster to point this out. Thanks for catching that.
Jim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8/12/21 11:35 AM
Ron and others...

After "speaking" with Sandi by text, I have edited my original ANNOUNCEMENT post to clarify that there IS a difference from prior years, regarding Morning/Afternoon sessions & pricing. Please check the Original post. Thank you and sorry for the confusion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series, Spectrum XLT (Rainbow), Garrett Propointer II, Killer Bee Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger, Root Slayer NOMAD digger

Last edited by jimther; 08-12-2021 at 11:38 AM.