Central/North New Jersey

marcus118

Forum Supporter
Newbie here looking for young hunting buddies in central/north nj. I'm currently living in Hunterdon County and working in Union County.

Thanks!

Marc

WELCOME! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum.

Hey Marcus,
I dont know how far you are from the Lehigh Valley of PA, but if you ever this way...

I'm just north of Allentown, PA and about 10 - 15 minutes west of Phillipsburg, NJ.

Happy Hunting!
Peter

Hey Peter thanks!

What kind of areas do you typically like to hunt? Allentown is probably about an hour from me, not bad tho.

Marcus,
No worries.

Ideally, I like to hunt historic properties... old farms, churches and schoolhouses especially.

I'll pretty much hunt anywhere when I cant get permission to hunt them.

You?
Peter

Marcus,
No worries.

Ideally, I like to hunt historic properties... old farms, churches and schoolhouses especially.

I'll pretty much hunt anywhere when I cant get permission to hunt them.

You?
Peter

pretty much the same...historic properties. i especially like finding cellar holes out in the woods through research. then hunting those. i've dug a colonial french navy button near a cellar hole i found. what a thrill!

marcus where in union county do u work im in elizabeth . Always lookin to go hunt places other then cheese quake park.. Albie

I live in Warren county. I hunt a lot in Hunterdon county. Local parks and at Spruce Run. I am having problems finding a decent spot. I want to find a spot where no one will bother me. I just want to go out and have fun.

Hey Marcus

Newbie here looking for young hunting buddies in central/north nj. I'm currently living in Hunterdon County and working in Union County.

Thanks!

Marc

Hi Marcus I live between Clinton and Hampton and have been detecting on and off for 25 years let me know if you are interested in getting together.

Thanks, Bob

"Detecting on and off for 25 years"......sounds like you might be too old for Marcus, he's looking for "young hunting buddies".

Hi Marcus I live between Clinton and Hampton and have been detecting on and off for 25 years let me know if you are interested in getting together.

Thanks, Bob

Back
Top Bottom