upstate sc?

welcome

Hey guys, I'm just over the border in NC and enjoy doing a day trip with anyone down that way. Can we find some common ground to explore?

Awesome, ColoKid

Regular visits

I travel to Greenville SC and Piedmont SC on business about twice a month during the week, short hunts after work before dark and would be very glad to have another digger along when I hit the local parks...in a head down sport two are always better than one.

I travel to Greenville SC and Piedmont SC on business about twice a month during the week, short hunts after work before dark and would be very glad to have another digger along when I hit the local parks...in a head down sport two are always better than one.

Hey guys, I'm just over the border in NC and enjoy doing a day trip with anyone down that way. Can we find some common ground to explore?

Awesome, ColoKid

I'm in the Clemson area, starting again after 30 yrs. joe

I'm in Greer SC...let me know...

Always looking for other detectorist to join in the upstate! Hit me up!

I know I've heard from Central Joe and DigHistory, but we should all try and head out somewhere sometime soon. Where do you guys normally hunt? Public spots or private permissions?

I'm in Pickens, SC. Trying to get back into some detecting and would love to meet up with some fellow hunters and see what we can unearth.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I know it's been forever since you've been on here but hopefully you'll see this and your offer still stands. I'm looking to start a YouTube channel up and would like to have someone orange GROUP of people who love detecting as much as I do. I've got everything to get things started. I've got the GO PRO 7 WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS, GARRETT ACE 400, GARRETT AT PRO, GARRETT AT MAX,and the MINLAB EQUINOX 800,and also everything that goes with them. Such as multiple pinpointers,great shovels, knee pads, detecting supplies, pouches ,ect. If your interested call 1-864-606-9907

Back
Top Bottom