Montego Bay RESULTS!!!!!! My best 8 hours ever!

Yep, I had a feeling you would do well...but it is all in the timing. Getting there just before the locals make their round. Congratulation!

I see 13 6 precious metal 3 non-precious and the 4 junkers in the three pictures.

Only wish I could live there year round. I know you had a wonderful time. And with a picture that would be on your desk.

Yep, I had a feeling you would do well...but it is all in the timing. Getting there just before the locals make their round. Congratulation!

I see 13 6 precious metal 3 non-precious and the 4 junkers in the three pictures.

Only wish I could live there year round. I know you had a wonderful time. And with a picture that would be on your desk.

The way you had described the hunting ground was exactly how I saw it,,,,,yes, I felt very lucky on the timing part,,,,was told a lady comes there 3 times a year and also a guy comes there several times a year,,,,,,I joked with staff saying I feel real bad if someone checks in Monday and heads out to hunt cause they are going to have a tough time,,,,,,:laughing:cleaned it up!,,,,,,,,:laughing:you were also right on the French restaurant being the best one,,,,,GL HH

I only see 9 rings, between the to pictures. But still a awesome hunt. Congrats

there are not (two) to pictures,,,,there are 3,,,,:laughing:,,,,two silver and two junk in the 3rd,,,,,to be technical, I had 14 rings if you count the starfish toe ring on the elastic band,,,,,,:lol:GL HH

Vacation payed for..... now thats the way to go u ole pirate. Didnt give a thought to my pull tab digging did ya lol.

gold rings

hey tim those are some nice rings to say the least, the green eyed monster is starting to take hold of me but putting all kidding aside congratulations on your finds.

VERY nice, and the low trash ratio is very surprising in a place like that!

Z, I have to say I was thinking of you when you used to find a ring an hour on your hunts,,,,,:laughing:MINUS the trash,,,,,,this was one of those secluded resorts that the only trash on the beach is red stripe bottle caps which I didn't dig and very full pull tabs,,,,,I did however dig this little tube piece about an inch and figured it was a piece to a chair,,,,until I dug like 15 of them,,,,,,,:lol:GL HH

hey tim those are some nice rings to say the least, the green eyed monster is starting to take hold of me but putting all kidding aside congratulations on your finds.

Thanks Mike, not like our beaches here for sure,,,,,,haven't seen you guys at the beach in a while,,,,trust me, you are not missing much,,,,,:no:GL HH

Seems to be more hunters this year Mike...... so the pickens are getting even slimmer. Hey Mike, what size O ring you using on the CTX? Ive found those 2.5mm work very well in the water.

We had a great day yesterday huh Tim?:laughing: Snapped ya back to reality no more 7 ring days.... that was a lot of coils swinging.

Seems to be more hunters this year Mike...... so the pickens are getting even slimmer. Hey Mike, what size O ring you using on the CTX? Ive found those 2.5mm work very well in the water.

We had a great day yesterday huh Tim?:laughing: Snapped ya back to reality no more 7 ring days.... that was a lot of coils swinging.

Oh yea, reality set in right away when I got back home,,,,,,:laughing:that was ALOT of swinging yesterdat,,,,,,I counted my nickels,,,,,,I had 13,,,,,,,was happy to see you get a little bit of yellow,,,,,you are right there are more hunters this year,,,,,and new hunters,,,,,GL HH

I think I went there a couple of years ago and had a great vacation also. Nothing better than thinking "another one". Great hunt for you!

Soooo, some may remember I was going to Jamaica to hunt. I hunted 4 hunts for a couple hours each hunt. Got 13 rings and 23 coins. A mix of us and foreign. What was amazing was there was next to no trash being a resort :p. I will leave out the how details cause if you couldn't read the beach properly, you would find nothing :laughing:. What I really found strange was all white gold and only one yellow gold,,,,:?:the smallest gold was 10k 6.7 GS,,,all others were 14k 8-10gs, with one 18k 8.5 GS
Take was
(1) 10k
(3) 14k
(1) 18k
(1) palladium
(3) tungsten
Couple silver
Couple junk
Sure, I have had better hunting by a really good find but this was epic in nature that I was scooping them saying, "there is another" and not a hunter in site :laughing:

Boom! :wow: what a epic hunt that must have been :yes: wtg go man :D

yo, Tim a paid for vacation

Thanks Mike, not like our beaches here for sure,,,,,,haven't seen you guys at the beach in a while,,,,trust me, you are not missing much,,,,,:no:GL HH

Since the gulf coast hasn't given up much lately, Mike and me have been
scratching around Cocoa the past couple months. Just as soon as Mike:pirate2: has that area cleaned out we will be back over....:yes:.

Since the gulf coast hasn't given up much lately, Mike and me have been
scratching around Cocoa the past couple months. Just as soon as Mike:pirate2: has that area cleaned out we will be back over....:yes:.

Gil, you are right, these beaches are pretty clean as of lately,,,,dont expect anything different when you guys return,,,,Dew and I are still swinging them along with the other 50 hunters out there,,,,,,,,being so clean, it doesn't take as much time hunting them,,,,thats for sure,,,,,,,look forward to seeing you guys when you are over here,,,,,we will have plenty of time for lunch and stories cause there aint much on the beach to pick up,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Hummmm Mike is cleaning up...... that sounds like gold to me.:D You guys get over this way let us know. Put them golf clubs up Gil...... water is getting warmer.

Back
Top Bottom