• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Does anyone else go detecting in the freezing cold? Lol

Lol

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, Last post here on this thread Scuba , Jump on a plane, A free GO Pro- so we can finally see your underwater video's , a free SS- scoop, and ill throw in a case of beer- your choice , that's the least i can give you for trolling me around and posting nothing but negative , insulting post -wright after i post something, for the past 6 weeks, just look at my last post, i asked the thread maker a ? , than you jump in and insult me again , before he even responded, the new member only has 20 posts , :roll:, Did you loose your mind. like i said come down , and see me , we can iron ALL the disagreement's out :yes::D Sorry G :back2topic:

Not even responding to you anymore , you never stop making trouble , come see me 4 your free GO Pro, and i promise i won't non stop harass you for month's for winning something , like a scoop as reference :roll: , BYE

I have been staying off this thread hoping it would die down allowing the members to right the ship so to speak...

Earl... you were given a scoop as a advertising ploy and nothing more...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, Last post here on this thread Scuba , Jump on a plane, A free GO Pro- so we can finally see your underwater video's , a free SS- scoop, and ill throw in a case of beer- your choice , that's the least i can give you for trolling me around and posting nothing but negative , insulting post -wright after i post something, for the past 6 weeks, just look at my last post, i asked the thread maker a ? , than you jump in and insult me again , before he even responded, the new member only has 20 posts , :roll:, Did you loose your mind. like i said come down , and see me , we can iron ALL the disagreement's out :yes::D Sorry G :back2topic:

Earl, enough. Nobody is amused by your attacks and nobody is intimidated by you in the slightest. Stop trying to act like some e-thug behind a keyboard and maybe show some respect to other members before you demand it in return. Here's a novel idea. Stop posting pics of all your unused gear along with your "i'm going to hunt next year" nonsense and go use the stuff. You're the only person on this forum that constantly posts pictures of unused gear, then trashes other people about how much gold they find or what gear they use.

Man up and quit acting like a 6'5 8yr old Sasquatch.

YOU WON something???

Lets set the record STRAIGHT. YOU won NOTHING. Your given name is NOT Surf Master. He decided to GIVE you a scoop to test PERIOD. So go test it.
After that you attacked Chuck.

I could care less that you got another scoop to enjoy on the bed with the others. My problem is how you treat others which really is none of my business and I probably got in where I didn't need to be. People post on your threads and you attack them saying they should have posted elsewhere and you post on others threads without even acknowledging the OP.

This is supposed to be a friendly site. You tell the OP here he shouldn't post where he hunts and you tell the world where others hunt?

I don't know when or if I have crossed line as to being friendly but you talking about Chuck in a monkey suit and some of the other comments you make just frustrate me.

I am done with this thread. It went south fast and never should have. The OP asked a serious question and you come here to attack others like Chuck, Felix and the OP.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom