First time ever detecting. Still learning.

xjfan

Hello everyone,

Here's our findings for today. First time ever detecting. Using Garrett AT Pro. Still have to learn how to use the detector.

Some coins and other objects. Mainly can tabs.

Fun way to spent time outside.

Till the next time.

Attachments

• 26320678788_0cc1f2f02c_z.jpg
    26320678788_0cc1f2f02c_z.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Congrats! The more time you put in the easier it will get, I don't know if you're using standard or Pro mode on the AT but the pro mode sounds give you so much more information about the target. That's the mode I would dedicate more time into learning. Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Congrats on the finds! Keep at it and keep digging those pull tabs and the gold rings will show up when you least expect it!

That's a great first trip! Much better than my first was, as far as clad. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

That was a fun hunt. Them can tops are the most wounderful thing you can find. We call them PULL TABS.. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
You keep finding pull tabs and you will find gold rings.

Good luck and do not give up...

KEN :D

Congrats on your first finds !

I've never used one but the AT Pro has a killer reputation for sure !

A warning - I've been told that some people become addicted to this hobby !

Good Hunting !

Not a bad day, keep that up and you will have the detector paid for in another 1500 hunts. After that it's all profit

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think it was more exciting for the boss. She'll spend more time on it next outing.

I'll have to create a signature to keep count on to findings.

Looking forward to the next hunt.

Congrats on getting out there and getting started! Your finds will increase as you learn your machine's language.

Hello everyone,

Here's our findings for today. First time ever detecting. Using Garrett AT Pro. Still have to learn how to use the detector.

Some coins and other objects. Mainly can tabs.

Fun way to spent time outside.

Till the next time.

$0.38 is $0.27 more than my first time out with a detector! Way to go! ;)

Keep digging those targets and you'll probably end up with a nice ring.. the gold ones should come in around the same as the pull tabs and the silver rings in the coin range.. Best of luck, welcome to the Hobby from W. Tn. and Happy Hunting

Those are good finds for just starting out. My first few hunts I found a couple nails and a buried fence.....:yes:

Back
Top Bottom