Telling on my daughter...

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
This morning my youngest, 9, asked me for 1.00 for ice cream at school. I told her to go to my office and get 4 quarters off of my desk. Later I come up to start working and find 4 of my silver .50 pieces gone!!! I was ready to kill her, expecting that she's spending them on ice cream. I almost went to the school to retrieve them. She gets home from school and I meet her at the door asking about the .50 pieces. She tells me that she took them and put them in her piggy bank. I retrieved them and traded her for some non-silver .50 pieces. She's happy. I'm happy and I didn't have to go to jail. All's well that ends well. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

BCD

Time to

Train her, in prior 1964 history , and get her swinging a detector, glad you got them back, your a lucky man, because if she spent them, most likely THEY would not give them back HOWBOUTIT

A young girl enters an ice cream shop...

and the worker behind the counter whispered to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

Then he holds a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other and asks, “Which do you want?”

The girl takes the two quarters and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” “That kid is dumb!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young girl coming out of the ice cream store.

“Hey, little girl! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the two quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The girl licked her ice cream cone and replied,

“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is a good one. Never heard that joke before.

BCD

A young girl enters an ice cream shop...

and the worker behind the counter whispered to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

Then he holds a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other and asks, “Which do you want?”

The girl takes the two quarters and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” “That kid never is dumb!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young girl coming out of the ice cream store.

“Hey, little girl! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the two quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The girl licked her ice cream cone and replied,

“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Back
Top Bottom