Laundry bag to clean clad

ugadigger

Elite Member
This method is probably my new go to way to clean clad. Just enough clean to get through the coinstar or to roll. The mesh allows the dirt to be washed away with a garden hose and then spread out on the driveway to air dry. Then roll or dump EASY!
16ccb21bceec2afef96ef6d155f4a504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea that I will steal but with a small laundry bag used for delicate things which I will steal from my wife. (The bag not the delicates)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool idea but don't think it would work for me. A few years back I was a den leader for cub scouts and one of the things we did was just collect cans for recycling to extra funds. Didn't get much, maybe $20-$30 for a months collection but it was something small and simple a bunch of 7-8 year olds could do easily enough. Well I had a couple bags of empties sitting right againt my garage door and some lady walk right up to them, took them and walked off down the road. Normally I would of gone out and said something but I knew she didn't make much. Only saw her working as a crossing guard for the school sometimes but I think that was about the only income she had. Figured she needed them more then we did. Still was kind of shocked she walked right up to the door and helped herself. Then again we trick or treated at her house 1 year and she was giving out loose candy corns on a rainy Halloween. Those were a sticky mess when we got home. Have to give her credit for at least trying.

Cool idea but don't think it would work for me. A few years back I was a den leader for cub scouts and one of the things we did was just collect cans for recycling to extra funds. Didn't get much, maybe $20-$30 for a months collection but it was something small and simple a bunch of 7-8 year olds could do easily enough. Well I had a couple bags of empties sitting right againt my garage door and some lady walk right up to them, took them and walked off down the road. Normally I would of gone out and said something but I knew she didn't make much. Only saw her working as a crossing guard for the school sometimes but I think that was about the only income she had. Figured she needed them more then we did. Still was kind of shocked she walked right up to the door and helped herself. Then again we trick or treated at her house 1 year and she was giving out loose candy corns on a rainy Halloween. Those were a sticky mess when we got home. Have to give her credit for at least trying.

You might be able to give her the benefit of doubt.... Perhaps she thought they were going into the trash? and she just rescued them:shrug:

How clean do they have to be for coinstar ugadigger? Can you post a pic?
I haven't did the coinstar dump yet, but the coins don't come out shiny as they do tumbling...I just wanted to get the main dirt off without alot of effort. I will let you know...

That's a good idea, I might try it myself!

At the moment I chuck my "spendables" into the cement mixer with a bit of aggregate, water and sand, and after half an hour they come out clean :D

Back
Top Bottom