Indiana civil war finds of 2011

tater

Elite Member
Found all this stuff in indiana in 2011. I had an amazing year with finds and ended with 21 large cents, 42 indianheads, 7 seated, and a lot of cool stuff. Now get out there and DIG IT!!!

Attachments

• 2011 civil war stuff 003.jpg
    2011 civil war stuff 003.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 2,941
Great finds! Indiana is not so far from me here in Michigan.

It must be amazing to find civil war relics.

Keep up the great hunting.

Joe

very nice! Love the plate of course. Whats the far right brass? Hard to tell, those all eagle buttons, or any seals etc. mixed in? Congrats!

All buttons are eagles except far left they are GAR buttons. The large brass buckel on left is a CSA buckel that has had the CSA removed. Was offered $1000 for it in that shape

Freaking awesome tater! I gotta get over to Indiana and get a civil war site to hunt. Buckle pics?

Nice finds man!!! I cant wait to starting hunting here!!! Are all these finds finds found in old homesite areas? Or fields? I would love to start finding stuff like this! By the way how did you do on silver coins? I only found 4 in 2011 but only went on 15 or so hunts.

Nice finds man!!! I cant wait to starting hunting here!!! Are all these finds finds found in old homesite areas? Or fields? I would love to start finding stuff like this! By the way how did you do on silver coins? I only found 4 in 2011 but only went on 15 or so hunts.

All found in fields. Easy pickins. As you can see i try to hunt the oldest sites i can. Not as many coins but they are more quality in my opinion. Found 21 large cents, 42 indians, 7 seated.

Back
Top Bottom