• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Sponsors Equinox Accessories WHEN ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ML Loss -

After Market Gain, a personal thanks to 3 guys Tony Eisenhower- Ca for making my custom under water white Equinox 800 headphone's, and Harold - FL for making my custom underwater black CTX3030 headphones, and last Deanos Protector's- IA for making CTX3030 , Equinox , and XP Deus head cover's , of coarse you all know, ML underwater head phone's are to this day -still not out for sale :roll:, but thank's to Tony , better custom phones are available , there is a wait, but it was well worth it, look's like ML has there smart coil's locked up :jail: , i don't have the answer to the quest, to get my Equinox 15 inch coil, still burning up here about the unavailability of accessories , as the season is getting ready to kick off, for beach hunting , and NO- Equinox- accessories OUT :mad: - as of today , anyway getting the headphone's from Tony , was a relief today , Earl PS Sponsor's SAY WHEN :lol: on the coil's only now thank's . Also i learned a little lesson from ML when i bought my Equinox 800, :roll: Not to buy another ML- till ALL the accessories come out, and the machine has proven it self , from other's who are using a new ML machine, they have my money, no accessories for my purchase, lesson learned :realitycheck: ML. God forbid if anything break's on my 800 :shock:

Attachments

• P1000977.JPG
    P1000977.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 480
  • P1000978.JPG
    P1000978.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 388
  • P1000979.JPG
    P1000979.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Ya I agree, ML should change this habit of keeping the customer's in the dark, by at least giving us a round a bought date on shipping of accessories , accessories that we need to further explore the Equinox capabilities , 15 coil needed for the beach, the season is not here yet in my neck of the Atlantic ocean, but Florida and California hunter's will be scratching there head's on this one :lol:

How do you think they maintain the mania phase? By not saying a word.

Earl you have a dozen excals. Use one of them if needed.

Kompa

Yes in your state, custom , by Tony Eisenhower , see the white phones above,
as far as coil's go, we are all still out of luck, Earl

Last edited:
After Market Gain, a personal thanks to 3 guys Tony Eisenhower- Ca for making my custom under water white Equinox 800 headphone's, and Harold - FL for making my custom underwater black CTX3030 headphones, and last Deanos Protector's- IA for making CTX3030 , Equinox , and XP Deus head cover's , of coarse you all know, ML underwater head phone's are to this day -still not out for sale :roll:, but thank's to Tony , better custom phones are available , there is a wait, but it was well worth it, look's like ML has there smart coil's locked up :jail: , i don't have the answer to the quest, to get my Equinox 15 inch coil, still burning up here about the unavailability of accessories , as the season is getting ready to kick off, for beach hunting , and NO- Equinox- accessories OUT :mad: - as of today , anyway getting the headphone's from Tony , was a relief today , Earl PS Sponsor's SAY WHEN :lol: on the coil's only now thank's . Also i learned a little lesson from ML when i bought my Equinox 800, :roll: Not to buy another ML- till ALL the accessories come out, and the machine has proven it self , from other's who are using a new ML machine, they have my money, no accessories for my purchase, lesson learned :realitycheck: ML. God forbid if anything break's on my 800 :shock:

how can i reach him to get a price?

Can

One of you all SPONSORS- call ML , and ask how long for the 15 inch coil to hit your hand's , been waiting , no one with answer's, we as customer's don't deserve to be left in the dark, :jail: thanks Earl

Called ML

Yesterday, only to get no one who answer's, grade F in my book, :roll: No one has answer's, ML doesn't answer, something i will take in consideration before i ever again even think about purchasing another ML detector :realitycheck::impatient::jail::police::facepalm:

Do you go under water hunting Earl? If so does the water get into the ear cup on those headphones when you have them on,or are they really tight?

WoodButcher

Have no clue, purchased after markets , haven't tested them out, most likely the phones will never go under, but at least the wireless non waterproof won't get ruined , Earl PS What i need now is the 15 inch coil !

Attachments

• P1000977.JPG
    P1000977.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Have no clue, purchased after markets , haven't tested them out, most likely the phones will never go under, but at least the wireless non waterproof won't get ruined , Earl PS What i need now is the 15 inch coil !

I have a set of those Tony phones ordered. Should be here pretty soon. I would also like a couple of the 15" coils as well.

Factory waterproof phones are out now. Pics from owners are starting to appear. I have no idea how many or how fast they are coming, but if you havent called your dealer to wait for one, I would.

Halfstep

Just the man we need for the job , to put the pressure on ML to get the 15 inch coils out, counting on you bro., i am exausted .

I have a set of those Tony phones ordered. Should be here pretty soon. I would also like a couple of the 15" coils as well.

Halfstepn You will love your headphones. They are super quality and the fit is super. No slip like the Koss. I have had mine in the water with no problems.

Halfstepn You will love your headphones. They are super quality and the fit is super. No slip like the Koss. I have had mine in the water with no problems.

Good to know. I have a set of Mal's surffones for the ctx which is built of the same headphones but with mid size cups. Those headphones come in 3 cup sizes and it looks like the Tony phones use the small cups. Since Tony is using a piezo buzzer, I guess it doesn't take as much room as speakers do. I ordered them late April so it shouldn't be much longer before they are shipped.

Late April

:lol: Your gonna wait longer than that , like 8 week's, sponsor's said the 6 inch coil would be out with the headphones :roll: haven't seen a 6 inch yet , starting to see some headphone's yellow Koss around that people ordered , how many they distributed , who know's. Glad i got Tony's, never did like any Koss yellow's.

It's almost the end of May and still no sign of the 6" Equinox 3011-0333.

Not a word anywhere that I can find. Minelab silent. :impatient::foottap:

Agree

My sponsor told me a month ago it would be a couple more weeks- on the 6 and headphone's, i see a few that got the headphone's, no 6, and the 15 inch coil i had hoped for by the time June 1st hit's , the season here, no dice . I think the 1st employee at ML , to take a suspension without pay should be the CEO, for lack of consideration to it's customer's for not having accessories available for machine's manufactured in the hand's of it's-hand cuffed customer's who need supplies , not good :( , now if i was in charge , the 1st thing i would do is OPEN a new manufacturing plant , just for accessories , oh, the money to do this was out of our pocket's :roll: , so no excuse is worthy at this point, failure to produce accessories , for the machine i bought is not a good thing, keep pumping out machine's , it's a money thing, how ever it has repercussion's , i am just one in thousand's that have been waiting, without answer's , from ML , This is WRONG :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom