What happened do the general discussions in the general discussion thread?

needler420

Elite Member
Seems like a mod came in and deleted every general discussion. Now it's a entire thread of just new members introducing themselves. They should separate general discussion on the hobby from new members introducing themselves.

I want a place to have general discussions on the hobby. Not go to every new members posts saying Hi from FL.

Where is my thread titled do you EDC a knife while metal detecting.

Seems like a mod came in and deleted every general discussion. Now it's a entire thread of just new members introducing themselves. They should separate general discussion on the hobby from new members introducing themselves.

I want a place to have general discussions on the hobby. Not go to every new members posts saying Hi from FL.

Sometimes people come in and up their Post count that way.. you will see pages full from the same person commenting on a whole slew of posts.. nothing wrong with it at all, as newbies to the forum should get a welcome..but it does push other active posts back a little.

I dont think any posts were removed. A lot of the introduction posts were recently commented on, bumping them ahead.

Back
Top Bottom