• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Scoop Handle Wrap

MrJeep

Elite Member
Found this textured shrink wrap and wrapped my new scoop 1-1/4" handle, it provides a non-slip grip. It'll probably work great on aluminum handle to eliminate black hands. It's called "X-Tube Heat Shrink Wrap Tubing" available in multiple colors on eBay and amazon.

Attachments

• Scoop Handla Wrap.jpg
    Scoop Handla Wrap.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 295
  • Scoop Handla Wrap 2.jpg
    Scoop Handla Wrap 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 313
Found this textured shrink wrap and wrapped my new scoop 1-1/4" handle, it provides a non-slip grip. It'll probably work great on aluminum handle to eliminate black hands. It's called "X-Tube Heat Shrink Wrap Tubing" available in multiple colors on eBay and amazon.

What size did you order to fit 11/4? I can only find 30 and 35mm

Steve, my Sito scoop wood handle is 1-1/4" diameter. I ordered 40mm because I wanted to be sure that it was big enough to go over the plastic handle at the top. the 40mm was plenty big and I probably should have gotten 35mm. The 40mm did shrink down with the use of a heat gun. I'm going to order more for my RTG Pro aluminum scoop handle, it's also 1-1/4". This is the one I'm going to order for the RTG, https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Tube-Hea...-Color-12-Sizes/222965240518?var=521770826924

Gene

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom