2018 has been good to me so far

romyrome

Elite Member
So far no Gold but with the way i ended the year i cant complain :yes: but the silver numbers are impressive and a personal best in such a short time 11 silvers in 3 quick hunts :cool: and a few other neat things a very Key date 1921s Buffalo :wow: a 1910 s wheat (idk why but i like the early ones a lot) a 1907 Canadian Large Cent and the last picture is after two hunts but it shows some neat swim buckles on the right :D Cant wait to see what else 2018 has in store :D Good Luck & Happy Hunting Everyone :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 440
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 432
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 428
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 442
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 405
The more I see that silver anchor medallion the more impressive it is. Is that a St. Christopher medal? A few silvers here, a few there, and all of a sudden you have a pile of treasure just like that- mix in some yellow to complete the look! :yes:

The more I see that silver anchor medallion the more impressive it is. Is that a St. Christopher medal? A few silvers here, a few there, and all of a sudden you have a pile of treasure just like that- mix in some yellow to complete the look! :yes:
yeah you nailed it its a neat old sterling saint Christopher anchor i will attach a photo of a non dug example below and yeah shoot a few here and there and boom nice little pile alright =) i was surprised i have them separate cause i have no memory so i am gonna try my best this year to keep better track and when i went to add to the pile i was like wow sweet :yes: cant wait for 2018 1st gold dance :D Always a good time hunting with ya bud

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 454
Conga-rats! :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian: You've almost found a piece of silver every day this year.

All I can do is wait...
IMG_0614.jpg

R5

Back
Top Bottom