Awesome find!!!

Muzzy17is

Didn't find with my detector but me and a buddy were doing some work on a house that I just purchased and under one of the cabinets I found a little plastic coin case that contained 16 Morgan silver dollars and three gold coins were there as well each in there own sleeve. The gold coins were from Hungary, Austria and Columbia. My daughter was there when we found these; the look on that 9yr old face was priceless. What's real cool is that there were two owners of this house and the second owner lived there for 20 yrs and had no idea this stuff was there. Time to break out my metal detector and hit the yard.:grin::grin:

Its your house, those are your coins...well done! Pics would be nice though, its cold and snowing and a guy likes to see things like this......thats a hell of a cache you found!
Mud

Here's a pic of the loot, everything on the paper.
24z8zo9.jpg

Didn't sell all the silver but I got $200 each on the gold, $10ea on the silver. The silver was extremely worn. Got $700 for it all. Probably could've got more but it was not bad in my opinion for my investment.

Last edited:
Didn't sell all the silver but I got $200 each on the gold, $10ea on the silver. The silver was extremely worn. Got $700 for it all. Probably could've got more but it was not bad in my opinion for my investment.

10 on the silver? ouch...

Back
Top Bottom